It Would Be Great To Be Able To Select A Saved Loadout During The Map Select Screen

2 replies to this topic

#1 Chillidoge

• Pip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 17 posts
  • LocationUpside-down land

Posted 23 March 2021 - 03:47 AM

The title.

I think it would be pretty cool if I can choose between saved loadouts of the same mech (as long as I can afford the changeover of parts and so on). If I can't afford it, the option should be blocked out. Would help a lot with hot maps or solaris city, for example.

Would really make solaris less of a bad map choice for lurmers because they can adjust to suit.

What do you think? Would it help if you could choose from your saved loadouts just before dropping?

Edited by Chillidoge, 23 March 2021 - 03:49 AM.

#2 DANGEROUS

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 27 posts

Posted 23 March 2021 - 09:27 AM

Personal preference:

I would rather NOT have this system implemented!

————-

But I would LOVE a system similar to this:
Let us pick a from a selection of mechs already fully setup and assigned to a drop deck after map selection completes but before the dropship begins landing mechs. (Maybe use a system similar to the drop deck system already in place for faction play.)

#3 grim spider

• PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 23 March 2021 - 11:04 AM

yep i 100% agree lol When I get put into Polaris Highlands as my small pulse grass hopper its legitamatly torture like im on the rack or am encased in a brazen bull

I try to get atleast 1 damage in but Its usually a quick trip back to the queue for me. it literally feels like I am in a time machine fast forwarding to the end of my real life

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users