• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,937 posts
  • LocationNordic Union

Posted 23 April 2020 - 11:57 AM

View PostBROARL, on 16 April 2020 - 02:00 PM, said:

MW5 is the future, PLEASE make it PvP!

I rather they fully focus on SINGEL and CO-OP gameplay and flesh out those aspects a much as possible. PVP should be stuck to MWO and potentially MWO 2 or whatever it will be called.

#42 HI I Have Crippling Depression

• PipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 21 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 25 April 2020 - 04:45 PM

View PostMatt Newman, on 16 April 2020 - 01:34 PM, said:

There is a free update that will come to all users but the DLC content is paid.

These aspects (below) would be part of a free update:
  • Keep tabs on the latest Inner Sphere news to check when borders change or when new tech becomes available + many more lore-based events.
  • QoL fixes such as full 360 LOS radar, and ambient and area-based heat effects.
  • ...and more still to come...

I pre-order mw5 for 200+ dollars and your asking for more money? why cant PGI give the some of the dlc for free to the people who bought the 200+ pack when it first went on sale?

I have not seen anything about fixing the AI? why cant it be fix? Its been 4 months since release.

Edited by HI I Have Crippling Depression, 25 April 2020 - 04:47 PM.

#43 Peace2U

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 01 May 2020 - 08:40 PM

Is there any chance they could add an option to save mech configuration(s) so that when a mech is moved out of cold storage, a single click could refit the mech (with the appropriate mech bay labor charges added) instead of having to take 5 to 10 min to refit and paint each mech? That's a drag.
I can imagine in this future a pilot would have multiple options for each mech/mission type saved by their mechanics so they could be configured as 'brawler', 'fire support', 'sniper', 'harasser' and so on quickly and efficiently.
Please consider this a request if you don't already have it on your to-do list.
Peace Mechwarriors, and be healthy.

#44 VonBruinwald

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Undisputed
  • The Undisputed
  • 3,460 posts
  • LocationRandis IV

Posted 02 May 2020 - 12:11 PM

View PostPeace2U, on 01 May 2020 - 08:40 PM, said:

I can imagine in this future a pilot would have multiple options for each mech/mission type saved by their mechanics so they could be configured as 'brawler', 'fire support', 'sniper', 'harasser' and so on quickly and efficiently.

Even if they have the refits planned out and the parts lined up, the longest part is still the actual fitting, unless you want them to do a bodge-job and skip the safety checks....

[[REACTOR CRITICAL]]

#45 Knight Captain Morgan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 340 posts

Posted 09 May 2020 - 06:28 AM

A HUGE development for MW5 is that it's now available through a non-epic launcher and you guys didn't tell me. It's through the xbox season pass which is even on a special 1 month for $1 right now so I'll be playing some MW5 for a much better than epic buck :D

#46 Alreech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 1,649 posts

Posted 09 May 2020 - 11:31 PM

View PostPeace2U, on 01 May 2020 - 08:40 PM, said:

Quick configurable Mechs?
It's in the Clan DLC and called in the Battletech Lore "Omni Mech". ;)
https://www.sarna.net/wiki/OmniMech

Edited by Alreech, 09 May 2020 - 11:35 PM.

#47 Appogee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10,966 posts
  • LocationOn planet Tukayyid, celebrating victory

Posted 10 May 2020 - 04:06 AM

And how much are you proposing to charge me this time to get the career mode which was supposed to be in the game at launch...?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users