6 replies to this topic

#1 VexDarkness

• PipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 79 posts
  • Locationthe south

Posted 20 April 2020 - 03:33 AM

This is a silly question, but here goes: If I exit a match after being killed, do I still get rewards for that match? Nothing seems to "pop up" or indicate I received anything. Please help. Thanks!

#2 Aidan Crenshaw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,638 posts

Posted 20 April 2020 - 03:42 AM

If you leave after your mech has been destroyed, you will get the full rewards you'd have gotten if you stayed until the end screen. It may, however come with a delay of some minutes.

#3 VexDarkness

• PipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 79 posts
  • Locationthe south

Posted 20 April 2020 - 10:32 AM

Great, thanks for the info!! Posted Image

#4 Biomechtric

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 123 posts

Posted 20 April 2020 - 10:50 AM

Don't forget that there is a lot to be learned from watching others. Even the bad loses, although sometimes painful to watch can give you loads of information on what went wrong.
Not the best way to earn the ol' cbills to start with but in the long run it might pay out for your time. Maybe...

#5 VexDarkness

• PipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 79 posts
  • Locationthe south

Posted 20 April 2020 - 11:02 AM

Good point. I haven't played for awhile so I'm a bit rusty. But I'm really getting back into the game! Thanks for the feedback!

#6 Osulf

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 April 2020 - 03:37 PM

Do you get the full rewards if you are destroyed and exit before the end of the match? I thought it was the case that you got the rewards upto the time you exit the match if you leave before the end. So if your team destroys enemy mechs that you help to damage before you exit then you lose the associated rewards. Is this the case or not?

#7 Aidan Crenshaw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,638 posts

Posted 20 April 2020 - 09:32 PM

As stated above, you receive the full rewards if you leave after your mech got destroyed. It's still advisable to stay and watch, maybe you get an idea for your next loadout, or observe some neat tactics or mech maneuvers that improve your gameplay.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users