• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 30 April 2020 - 07:24 AM

Captain Marvel

A female pilot becomes a super hero.

I think I am going to take a twist on the movie, just for fun. Agent Fury is a mid level agent of SHEILD, and gets a call about a sky diver who plunged through the roof of a block buster vid store. Upon arrival he finds a woman in an odd outfit. She clearly has some mental issues and claims to be from another planet as part of a Star Force. Before he can arrest her, some guy in a surfer outfit takes a shot at him. Perhaps Tony Stark got wise and hired a hit man.
The woman takes off running and he is in such a hurry wastes valuable time getting into his car and tries to chase her down, leaving one of his agents at the vid store. He is so upset by this that he intentionally causes an accident and hits a bus, resulting in the death of the person in the passenger seat. In an abuse of government power he flips out his badge where a fatal accident just occurred; one that he caused.
The woman, mentally unstable as she is, punches an elderly woman in the face, and then chases a man with glasses across the top of a moving train where he almost electrocutes himself in his attempt to flee her emotional tantrum.
He then helps the mentally unstable woman get into a secured location where they pilfer through some records. He gets into a fight with his boss and gets his can beat. To make matters worse he steals a scram jet and heads to a hidden vessel. I won't blame him for the cat, cats do things, but I have to admit the kitty was cute.
He encounters a race not of this planet and hostilities break out as the woman who is already as discussed mentally unstable gets into a fight. The kitty over-eats and snacks upon what could be the find of the century. Towards the end of the movie the kitty scratches his eye, and instead of being man enough to admit that he got injured by a cat, lets the innocent Kree take the blame so he looks like a hero.

The movie features good music, some action and laughs. Small children and the mentally unstable should not see this movie, but otherwise it's a good show.

Edited by Kalimaster, 30 April 2020 - 07:26 AM.

#2 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,924 posts

Posted 30 April 2020 - 05:31 PM

the cat thing was the best part of the movie.

#3 Kalimaster

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts

Posted 01 May 2020 - 07:17 AM

I agree, but lets not spoil to much of the movie for those who have not seen it, because "Fluff" might give a little kid nightmares. Posted Image

#4 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,924 posts

Posted 01 May 2020 - 03:22 PM

they were never clear about whether the dangerous alien was simply disguised as a cat or if all cats were in-fact a dangerous alien species. i still wonder about that because its hard to explain a cat's innate evilness otherwise.

#5 Kalimaster

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts

Posted 04 May 2020 - 07:10 AM

Quite true.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users