Combined Queues - Discoveries Week 1

342 replies to this topic

#341 ERescue

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 191 posts

Posted 20 May 2020 - 06:52 PM

@Horseman: Alright, thank you. I will just disregard the ingame bar from now on. :)

#342 Brain Cancer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,846 posts

Posted 21 May 2020 - 11:53 AM

View PostZ Paradox, on 18 May 2020 - 06:12 AM, said:

Fixing hitreg is more of a problem for me, lost my back CT when shot to front too many times....

Some 'Mechs there's a small bit of "back" armor that can be hit from the front from high enough angles, and that can get you backshot from the "front" at times even without weird game mechanics.

More likely it's just the projectile ghosting through via a bit of lag just far enough that the game derps into registering it, though,

#343 Thraka

• PipPip
  • The Howl
  • The Howl
  • 29 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:44 PM

Regarding the queues, my friend and I love them. We get to play together in a normal match and that's what matters to us. There seemed to be some really weird oddities where the other team has 5 lights and ours has none which makes it hard to tackle 3-5 piranhas when we have nothing much to counter. That happened quite a lot.

But we had a lot of fun playing. The 1-minute queue time isn't that much of a big deal for those in a team (IMHO) because we're voice/video chatting (We're just a 2-player team with him being a total n00b) while waiting.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users