#21 Horseman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,701 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 20 May 2020 - 09:38 AM

View PostC337Skymaster, on 20 May 2020 - 07:53 AM, said:

Also, can we PLEASE stop getting the crappy season 4 warhorn? I really liked the Season 1 warhorn. If we're getting reused assets, can we get that, instead? Please? Pretty please with sugar and a cherry on top?
Amen

#22 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,783 posts

Posted 22 May 2020 - 12:01 PM

View PostAidan Crenshaw, on 17 May 2020 - 09:27 PM, said:

What would the MWO servers have to do with an MW5 update? Doesn't make sense.

when did pgi ever do anything that made sense?

#23 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,783 posts

Posted 22 May 2020 - 12:15 PM

View PostHorseman, on 18 May 2020 - 02:27 AM, said:

The seasons could work. If they were ONE month long, not THREE. People flock to Solaris at the start of each season (cause event), then it dies off again. Making them a monthly thing might keep people interested.

solaris is still a great way to grind gxp. that's really the only reason to play. if you can pick up 25 games in any division you stand a good chance at getting a massive wad of gxp at the end of the season. and because the population in solaris is so low, its very easy to get the higher rewards without putting in any real effort. but even then i don't really play it.

#24 C337Skymaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,450 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 23 May 2020 - 07:31 PM

View PostLordNothing, on 22 May 2020 - 12:15 PM, said:

solaris is still a great way to grind gxp. that's really the only reason to play. if you can pick up 25 games in any division you stand a good chance at getting a massive wad of gxp at the end of the season. and because the population in solaris is so low, its very easy to get the higher rewards without putting in any real effort. but even then i don't really play it.

This. The same score that barely got me top 1000 rewards in Season 1 (and which I had to work hard to get a single division into top 500), now gets me top 100, or at least top 150 (even though that isn't a reward tier). Crappy part is that now I keep getting the same Season 4 warhorn in multiple divisions, where I was barely able to eek out a single Season 1 version, and THAT one I liked.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users