Steam Store Key

4 replies to this topic

#1 Shayashi

• Pip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 May 2020 - 09:23 AM

Don't know where to ask/address this, but as a player who purchased the ultimate pack to help support/fund MW5 but does not actively use the Epic Game Store and has not claimed any of the keys provided for EGS nor requested a refund as a way to supply the support I initially offered, upon releasing on Steam this December, will you [PGI] be honoring/willing to honor the Steam Key for the same version when released through Steam if I/we (for anyone in similar scenario) provide you with the unused Epic Game key upon Steam release? I have had no qualms about waiting the extra year, just curious if you're flexible in this regard... Thanks for the ear and I apologise if you need to move the thread to a more applicable forum group

#2 Horseman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,701 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 30 May 2020 - 11:16 AM

View PostShayashi, on 30 May 2020 - 09:23 AM, said:

Don't know where to ask/address this, but as a player who purchased the ultimate pack to help support/fund MW5 but does not actively use the Epic Game Store and has not claimed any of the keys provided for EGS nor requested a refund as a way to supply the support I initially offered, upon releasing on Steam this December, will you [PGI] be honoring/willing to honor the Steam Key for the same version when released through Steam if I/we (for anyone in similar scenario) provide you with the unused Epic Game key upon Steam release? I have had no qualms about waiting the extra year, just curious if you're flexible in this regard... Thanks for the ear and I apologise if you need to move the thread to a more applicable forum group

That's a big fat NO. Multiple buyers - myself included - asked about it and were told they have altered the deal and we should pray they do not alter it any further.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Since you have missed the refund window, you're stuck with an Epic key.

Edited by Horseman, 30 May 2020 - 12:08 PM.

#3 Shayashi

• Pip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 June 2020 - 06:55 PM

Thanks for the reply - $120 for an emblem I suppose

#4 FRAGTAST1C

• The Fighter
  • The Fighter
  • 2,872 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 01 June 2020 - 07:46 PM

Just use it and play with Epic Launcher. Don't buy anything from there. Also, since EGS gives out free games every week, just claim them as well.

#5 Tordin

• The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,937 posts
  • LocationNordic Union

Posted 04 June 2020 - 02:44 PM

I went into the same bangaloo. They better release it on Steam/ GOG. IF they want in to bring more cash. I trust to have them launchers on my system tenfolds more than Epic.

Im amused they actually "stealth" released the game on Windows store, which is actually a good sign so theres that. Nice! Would like to have Steam release soon too instead to wait for December.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users