#22 ghost1e

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2023 Gold Champ
  • CS 2023 Gold Champ
  • 403 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationReigning World Champion

Posted 11 July 2020 - 03:07 AM

give next event a lot of CB pls, make it super grindy if you want Posted Image but I'd enjoy sth that'd keep me playing for longer than 1 day to fullfarm the event

Edited by TheUltimateGhost, 11 July 2020 - 03:12 AM.

#23 TheFourthAlly

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Moon
  • The Moon
  • 209 posts
  • LocationMelbs, Oz

Posted 12 July 2020 - 04:20 AM

Yeah, I'm gonna need a distraction from the stomp rate to keep playing.

#24 Mighty Spike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,589 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationHoly Beer City of Munich

Posted 13 July 2020 - 10:04 AM

Still no new Event`? meh give us some nice stuff for shooting at Red´s or BeerPosted Image

#25 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 14 July 2020 - 09:12 AM

@ PGI's Events Team — Thank You for the Resolute Event... It has been an interesting play-through in attempting to get those Challenges done, as it caused me to have to design a few new personal builds in order to get things done. :)

As for all these nuts who have happened to pick a time when I could potentially go incendiary...
(but have just enough control to keep it civil...)

View PostKalimaster, on 10 July 2020 - 07:13 AM, said:

This was a nice event. Thank you. Can't wait to see whats next, although events with GXP would be nice also.

View PostSATAN 666, on 10 July 2020 - 09:00 AM, said:

No summer lootbag event this year?

View PostTheFourthAlly, on 10 July 2020 - 07:17 PM, said:

It's winter.

View PostBig-G, on 10 July 2020 - 10:38 PM, said:

For us yes Posted Image

View PostHiten Bongz, on 11 July 2020 - 01:18 AM, said:

Gib next event

View PostTheUltimateGhost, on 11 July 2020 - 03:07 AM, said:

give next event a lot of CB pls, make it super grindy if you want Posted Image but I'd enjoy sth that'd keep me playing for longer than 1 day to fullfarm the event

View PostTheFourthAlly, on 12 July 2020 - 04:20 AM, said:

Yeah, I'm gonna need a distraction from the stomp rate to keep playing.

View PostMighty Spike, on 13 July 2020 - 10:04 AM, said:

Still no new Event`? meh give us some nice stuff for shooting at Red´s or BeerPosted Image

People, please cease acting like ungrateful and/or rude children. Those at PGI who handle making & providing the Events have their own things which they deal with at home. They are also very likely NOT those who control the Game Balance we play under, which has sadly also fallen to being some kind of Bias that I know exists but don't have the full grip of yet. If you're happy about the Events which you have been given, then DO provide your thanks to PGI's Events Team about those. However, it is NOT proper to jab at them like they're some kind of piñata which you can swing at to get stuff, as they don't deserve that kind of behavior aimed towards them. Have some human heart yourselves, and make PGI's Events Team feel like the various Events which they provide are worth making and subsequently giving to the players. Only then might you find them willing to continue to pump out some more for everyone to enjoy. This sudden few days of break time which we are having right now is NEVER a reason to start being crazy/mean/senseless/rude/<insert-some-other-negative-word-here> towards those who comprise PGI's Events Team, as we wouldn't have these Events at all without them. :angry:

~Mr. D. V. "Thanking PGI's Events Team, and hopefully knocking some manners back into everyone else." Devnull

#26 TheFourthAlly

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Moon
  • The Moon
  • 209 posts
  • LocationMelbs, Oz

Posted 14 July 2020 - 03:00 PM

Dude, it actually is winter here, we're back in full lockdown and a lot of matches are stomps. Distractions are good and very welcome.

#27 SATAN 666

• PipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • 42 posts

Posted 15 July 2020 - 12:04 AM

People, please cease acting like ungrateful and/or rude children

Half of the people you quated just asked kindly if there will be an event.

those at PGI who handle making & providing the Events have their own things which they deal with at home

actually this game is their job so the less events and inputs from developers in that game the less people are gona play it resulting in less income.Since there is no other goals in this game, the events serve like quests in other MMO games.Quest and tasks are needed for motivation ,when people have no motivation they will just move on to another online game with events and quests and such and then PGI will get a lot of time for things they can deal with at home.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users