• Major
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 March 2021 - 07:26 PM

Hi there.

First, sorry for my English.

This is my first and maybe last Post.

How to play? Well it´s maybe the biggest Question. Just some simple Points:

1: Take a Mech u like.
2: This is a Team Game. Support each other. Dont´t believe that You are the One biggest Killer.
3: Don´t believe your Loadout is the best Meta Build to blow everybody away.
4: "Circle" (or "Nascar") is no Taktic, and / or a Way to win a Round. Personal "Kills" are nice but no Way to win or just have Fun. (Of curse, we all play for the Fun!)
5: Even "Sniper" Weapon´s will work pretty well in close Fight´s! Keep allways an Eye on the Mission Goals. Example: Domination. You will loose, if u belive that u can circle and snipe or hide and not care about this yellow thing on the Map. No one else will, or can hold it for u, just to give u enougt time to earn Dmg and "Kill´s"
6: LRM´s.. well, that´s a hard Theme. It´s a Support Weapon System. No "I can hide and blow everybodoy away, without being harm". If u a carry LRM´s. Go with the Group. Do mount Backup Weapons (like Medium Lasers), mount a Beagle, Tag, UAV, AMS and use it. Do always lock Targets and switch them fast, if needed (Radar...)
7: Do always try to lock Targets. Sometimes it is more important than to shoot fast. Because you cannot know (without it) how and where a Mech is allready weak.
8: Information is everthing. Where are the "Red´s". Check your Radar. Spot Target´s.Focus Goals. Listen to a Leader (If there is one)
9: There is no unfair or bad Weaponsystem. Most People don´t like LRM´s (see: Point 6). But nobody has a Problem with 60 SRM`s, or MRM´s? (AMS, TAG, ECM, BEAGLE, UAV, Target Computer) Support equipment will be more worth than a 5th ER PPC or Laser (Heat....), or 3000 Round's of LRM´s.
10: This is the Best BattleTech Game ever (i did´t start to play with the first Title... Jea.. old.) . Try to enjoy it, don´t walk allone (ecept Scout´s or even Special Sniper´s. Some are really groovy...) and give the Mechwarrior Title Sence (It is NOT a Shooter....)

Like it or don´t. I play since open Beta. I'am really not the Best, but i like the Game and just wish it's going on with less frustating Moment's ;)

Well now... I'am there (one of the worst Pilot´s...) and i enjoy to play with u all :)

What do u think, about?

#2 grim spider

• PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 22 March 2021 - 03:06 PM

Thank u for these tips... the usefulness level is over 9000!!!! Posted Image

tip #1 is extremely imporant. I was playing before without this knowledge and it felt like I had been cast to hell, I could actually feel the flames!!! Each time I queued a little bit of me was lost Posted Image I believe i endured PERMANENT DAMAGE. Posted Image

Anyway, thank you!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users