Jump to content

Broken Matchmaking V2


8 replies to this topic

#1 ProbablyTheLongestNameInThisGame

    Rookie

  • 3 posts

Posted 12 July 2020 - 02:23 AM

After that marvelous PSR matchmaking broke.
7 assaults in one team vs 0 in the other? It's okay now! Totally imbalanced tonnage.

Hey PGI it's not fun to play at all! Fix that please!

#2 TheRealTommo

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 145 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 12 July 2020 - 11:12 PM

Yeah the balance is all completely wrong. Never been stomped this much in all the years I've been playing. Needs fixing ASAP!

#3 Tr3k

    Rookie

  • Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 August 2020 - 07:13 AM

è evidente che vogliono chiudere sti figli di *******

#4 Biomechtric

    Member

  • PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 97 posts

Posted 31 August 2020 - 12:41 AM

View PostProbablyTheLongestNameInThisGame, on 12 July 2020 - 02:23 AM, said:

After that marvelous PSR matchmaking broke.
7 assaults in one team vs 0 in the other? It's okay now! Totally imbalanced tonnage.

Hey PGI it's not fun to play at all! Fix that please!

PSR has ZERO influence on the various weights of each mech selected for any match!! Please understand this.
The reason you are seeing this is because of the group & PUG ques being merged.
I'm not saying that the merging didn't cause problems but you are directing your frustration at the wrong Boggie Man.

#5 Amerith

    Rookie

  • The Shogun
  • The Shogun
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 September 2020 - 07:06 AM

View PostBiomechtric, on 31 August 2020 - 12:41 AM, said:

PSR has ZERO influence on the various weights of each mech selected for any match!! Please understand this.
The reason you are seeing this is because of the group & PUG ques being merged.
I'm not saying that the merging didn't cause problems but you are directing your frustration at the wrong Boggie Man.


Actually according to Paul in another thread concerning PSR changes tonnage is a factor, just lower down in the matrix than your Tier lvl and I think another point of issue. However, I agree that the merger is the big issue concerning the differences in the weight differences between teams.

#6 Lucifaust

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 115 posts
  • LocationWA

Posted 05 September 2020 - 12:22 PM

I have been playing mwo for around 6 years.

I am a good player.

I consistently get multiple kills.

Yet I get stuck with awful teams? Is this how balance is supposed to work because every day now I go on losing streaks for sometimes 10 games or more. I am fitting to leave this game.

No matter how well I play, my team is undeniably the first to die. This matchmaker is so broken.

#7 martian

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,302 posts

Posted 06 September 2020 - 08:46 AM

View PostLucifaust, on 05 September 2020 - 12:22 PM, said:

I have been playing mwo for around 6 years.

I am a good player.

I consistently get multiple kills.

Yet I get stuck with awful teams? Is this how balance is supposed to work because every day now I go on losing streaks for sometimes 10 games or more. I am fitting to leave this game.

No matter how well I play, my team is undeniably the first to die. This matchmaker is so broken.

Russ Bullock and Paul Inouye are okay with it.

But if you wish, you can give them some cash to show how you appreciate their hard work.

#8 OZHomerOZ

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 08 September 2020 - 12:35 AM

View PostLucifaust, on 05 September 2020 - 12:22 PM, said:

I have been playing mwo for around 6 years.

I am a good player.

I consistently get multiple kills.

Yet I get stuck with awful teams? Is this how balance is supposed to work because every day now I go on losing streaks for sometimes 10 games or more. I am fitting to leave this game.

No matter how well I play, my team is undeniably the first to die. This matchmaker is so broken.

Player population must be low, as the Tier valves are opening a lot.
This allows T1 to match up with cadets
I had a game like this today NA prime time

The merge was supposed to increase player numbers
Wasn't it?

#9 Der BierVampiR

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 369 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationGermany

Posted 12 September 2020 - 11:52 PM

View PostLucifaust, on 05 September 2020 - 12:22 PM, said:

No matter how well I play, my team is undeniably the first to die. This matchmaker is so broken.


This is way off base - the matchmaker can only work with the player base. I am glad i am getting matches fast. I don't want to have the situation back in which we had to wait 10 Minutes for one game.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users