6 replies to this topic

#1 B R O D I A K

Rookie

• The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 4 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 20 July 2020 - 09:44 AM

Need a little help in case I'm being obtuse... Does anyone know where I can find the Mech Con 2017 Pattern to purchase? I'm not seeing it in the in-game store, and it doesn't appear to be available when editing the camo pattern on any Mechs. The blurb on the beach party page says:

ONLY AVAILABLE DURING THE BEACH PARTY!
and ONLY AVAILABLE IN THE IN GAME STORE![

Camo Availability Starts: July 17th 00:00 UT
Camo Availability Ends: August 7th 00:00 UTC

Thanks in advance.

#2 Brauer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,066 posts

Posted 20 July 2020 - 09:55 AM

View PostB R O D I A K, on 20 July 2020 - 09:44 AM, said:

Need a little help in case I'm being obtuse... Does anyone know where I can find the Mech Con 2017 Pattern to purchase? I'm not seeing it in the in-game store, and it doesn't appear to be available when editing the camo pattern on any Mechs. The blurb on the beach party page says:

ONLY AVAILABLE DURING THE BEACH PARTY!
and ONLY AVAILABLE IN THE IN GAME STORE![

Camo Availability Starts: July 17th 00:00 UT
Camo Availability Ends: August 7th 00:00 UTC

Thanks in advance.

It should show up as a pattern option for a specific mech in the mech lab. I believe the camo pattern is only available on the chassis that were available at the time of the pattern's release (approx. 87 mechs). Unless they have added the pattern to more mechs it is available on the Thanatos and every mech listed below the Thanny on the store page: https://mwomercs.com/store. Which mech(s) have you tried to buy it for?

If that doesn't work perhaps there is a bug in the sale.

#3 B R O D I A K

Rookie

• The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 4 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 20 July 2020 - 09:57 AM

Yeah I noted that detail, and looked specifically for the Atlas, but didn't see it. Will keep poking around, thanks.

#4 Brauer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,066 posts

Posted 20 July 2020 - 10:33 AM

View PostB R O D I A K, on 20 July 2020 - 09:57 AM, said:

Yeah I noted that detail, and looked specifically for the Atlas, but didn't see it. Will keep poking around, thanks.

Odd. I can't login right now or I'd explore further. I guess I'd just recommend you really look into this in detail on the in-game store to see if it is somehow present there. It might be listed on the home page of the store somewhere, but I can't remember that being the case during previous sales. If that doesn't work you could post in the sale thread (https://mwomercs.com...re/page__st__20) or email support (https://mwomercs.com/support). Hopefully someone who has managed to get the camos will come along before it comes to that though.

#5 B R O D I A K

Rookie

• The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 4 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 20 July 2020 - 10:46 AM

Restarted and found it.... For chassis where it's available it appears in the camo spec area all the way at the bottom of available patterns. It helps to make sure your search setting is set to 'All'.

#6 Aidan Crenshaw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,623 posts

Posted 20 July 2020 - 10:04 PM

or you could set your filter to "sale"

#7 VonBruinwald

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Undisputed
  • The Undisputed
  • 3,460 posts
  • LocationRandis IV

Posted 21 July 2020 - 01:23 PM

For reference:

Posted Image

All -> Pattern - > Scroll to the bottom

And for all of you still in running in drab green with CBills to burn:

Set the colour options to basic and there's 4 additional colours you can buy for CBills.

Posted Image

Do it NAOW!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users