6 replies to this topic

#1 Akenatum Malthus

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 65 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 02 August 2020 - 02:36 AM

Hey guys I can't find anything for this in game, but when I drop for a mision i get a mouse cursor showing up in addition to my hud, and when I try to fire any weapons (mouse buttons for weapon groups 1-4) i can no longer torso twist with my mouse and can no longer fire weapons...

Spent a few weeks with no luck trying to disable this I am not running any mods, is anyone able to help me out with this?

#2 Lenine

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 12 August 2021 - 07:37 AM

I just started having the same issue with Mercs. Cannot find any fix and cannot play the game because of it.

#3 Shesus

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2021 - 09:25 AM

Same issue playing Mercs. Just started today. Mouse cursor on screen in mission and after firing one shot, can no longer move torso left or right unless I keep a mouse button pushed down and drag to aim. Hitting escape to bring up the menu and then resuming the mission fixes it until I fire another shot. Game is now unplayable.

#4 Thorqemada

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,366 posts

Posted 12 August 2021 - 09:25 AM

In the other Thread they mentioned it could be an EPIC overlay feature...

#5 Shmizzak

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 38 posts

Posted 12 August 2021 - 10:56 PM

im having EXACT same issue , restarting game does nothing. cannot play. mine started when trying to alt tab out the other day. WTF ?

#6 Aidan Crenshaw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,608 posts

Posted 12 August 2021 - 11:32 PM

Literally in the other active thread...
Mouse Stuck On Screen

#7 GROG13

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 20 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Arizona

Posted 14 August 2021 - 02:43 PM

Yes me too! mine started after the last M$ update. PGI says it is M$ fault but I tried everything and M$ tried everything but to no avail, my game is unplayable junk now and I want a refund

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users