Negative -2335 Mc

5 replies to this topic

#1 Squlf

Rookie

• CS 2023 Top 25 Qualifier
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 August 2020 - 01:57 PM

I've already submitted a ticket, but just in case this issue isn't unique and maybe some of you guys have some insight.

I returned to this game yesterday after 3 years of absence, since Summer of 2017. When I came back, I suddenly had negative 2335 MC. I'm unable to make any changes to my loadouts as changing it costs 0 MC, which is technically more than what I have. I looked at my account activity, and mid 2018, there were 3 CRS MC injections, 2 for negative 2,500 each, and then one positive for 2,500. This left me with a net -2,335 MC. I'm not sure what happened here, and was wondering if anyone had any clue?

Here are screenshots.

In account activity

Trying to add some armor to my JMs

Thanks again pilots
o7

#2 Alaska Dan

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 August 2020 - 02:27 PM

Had a friend who came back to play after like 3 or 4 years. Restarted just a few weeks ago. He had a similar issue only opposite. He was missing loadouts/mechs entirely and had an overflow of credits.

I know thats not very helpful but at least you know you're not the only one who is scratching their head after reactivating.

#3 Squlf

Rookie

• 6 posts

Posted 06 August 2020 - 02:33 PM

Well the overload of credits is from the skill/module overhaul, which refunded all credits spent on those since they don't exist anymore.

#4 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 06 August 2020 - 03:58 PM

Squlf, your screenshots don't show up here. What went wrong? :o

By the way, I think you're going to have to send an E-Mail to MWO Support in order to get this fixed. You'll find addresses to send to on the https://mwomercs.com/support page. :huh:

~D. V. "confused by the lack of information and images... it's probably time to make official contact..." Devnull

#5 Warning incoming Humble Dexterer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 06 August 2020 - 05:50 PM

View PostSqulf, on 06 August 2020 - 01:57 PM, said:

there were 3 CRS MC injections, 2 for negative 2,500 each, and then one positive for 2,500.

Looks like they took out 2,500MC by mistake (twice), which they fixed by putting back 2,500MC (once).

#6 Horseman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,703 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 08 August 2020 - 02:57 AM

CSR = Customer Service Representative.

Sounds like something they did manually in response to a refund request then realized they took it out from the wrong account?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users