Gameplay Menu Social

3 replies to this topic

#1 Lucifaust

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 116 posts
  • LocationWA

Posted 08 August 2020 - 11:49 PM

I try to play mechwarrior quickplay with my friend. Both of us are in the USA near seattle WA. We wait in group queue for quickplay and cannot get a game anymore.

We used to play this game together all the time (every day) up until a year ago, then the queue stop working for us and we fell away from playing it. All that happens is we sit in queue and never find a game, no matter what mechs we pilot.

Is there a fix for this?

#2 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 09 August 2020 - 12:22 AM

I only have a singular multi-part question to push this discussion into a positive direction... :)

How many people are in your group when you launch? Is it just the two of you, or are there more? :huh:

~D. V. "trying to help make more sense of your complaint about not getting a Match while grouped" Devnull

#3 Horseman

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,703 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 09 August 2020 - 08:32 AM

When was the last time you tried dropping with your friend, OP? There is no group queue. There hasn't been for months. You are now dropping in the "soup" queue consisting of a mixture of solos and groups.

#4 Nesutizale

• The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 3,240 posts

Posted 09 August 2020 - 10:56 AM

Group Q is dead.
The new rule is that you can drop with a group of up to 4 people in Solo Q or "Soup" Q as its not refered to in the forums ^_^
There is also a tonnage limit but if you are only two people don't bother with it, drop whatever you want.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users