Revenue Generation - Hero Mech Proficiency Tiers

No replies to this topic

#1 Delta503rd

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 10 October 2020 - 07:00 AM

Here's a thought to mull ... develop a tier for Hero Mechs (only) to earn proficiency in that mech class - upon reaching the top tier and filling the top tier rating bar, offer a visible symbol/decal for that mech and and all mechs of that mech type that the player owns. If the player becomes proficient in every mech, the title of "Senior Mech Pilot" or some such can be bestowed and a very individualized symbol/decal can be displayed on any mech he drives. Its a status only type of perk that I think serious mech pilots can identify with (kinda like the gold plated mechs but obviously much more meaningful). It would encompass a long standing relationship with the game (years, most likely - I'm 70 so I'd prolly never see it), the skills required in all aspects of piloting, and require a monetary support for the game that it is currently lacking. I personally would stand in complete awe and respect of anyone who could accomplish such a feat. The opportunity to purchase any mech that has ever been in inventory might be a nice perk also.

Edited by Delta503rd, 10 October 2020 - 07:03 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users