• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 635 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationKansas City MO.

Posted 11 November 2020 - 03:12 PM

Since my return to the world of Battletech and streaming, I have also restarted my Mechathons for various charities. Last months Mechathon for the Breast Cancer Research Foundation was a success, in no small part to the awesome community that surrounds MWO and other Battletech related games.
As I had done from 2015 to 2018, I am supporting the Movember Foundation for the entire month of November, through direct donations to the donation page at Movember.com and through bits and subscriptions on my stream. Every bit and every dollar earned from subscriptions on my Twitch stream goes to the Movember Foundation for the entire month of November.
For those who don't know, the Movember Foundation is an A rated charitable organization that strives to help and support men suffering from various health issues like testicular cancer, prostate cancer, depression, PTSD etc..
The stream starts at 9am and will go to at least 9pm this Saturday the 14th. I hope many of you can join My_K1tty and I as we try to raise awareness and funds for this amazing cause. You can find us at http://twitch.tv/rjbass3. Hope to see you all then.
Rj

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users