Monday Mechwarrior Update With Daeron #03

63 replies to this topic

#61 selfish shellfish

• PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 22 November 2020 - 06:50 AM

View PostBulletsponge0, on 21 November 2020 - 08:17 PM, said:

Where is the section about fixing existing bugs with the game?

One could hope that they will be looking into fixing bugs too but it's just something that does not warrant a separate section. (Plenty of old posts and bug reports already.)

#62 DAEDALOS513

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Flame
  • The Flame
  • 2,629 posts
  • LocationArea 52

Posted 22 November 2020 - 07:33 AM

View Postselfish shellfish, on 22 November 2020 - 06:50 AM, said:

One could hope that they will be looking into fixing bugs too but it's just something that does not warrant a separate section. (Plenty of old posts and bug reports already.)

The same can be said about all these suggestions.. nothing really fresh here.. the whole point of this new chapter (book?) is putting the past behind and starting anew. Please set up a section for bugs as well.

Edited by DAEDALOS513, 22 November 2020 - 03:29 PM.

#63 Galahad2030

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Lucky Seven
  • Lucky Seven
  • 167 posts

Posted 22 November 2020 - 05:33 PM

@Daeron Katz

I believe the community has exhaustively contributed to the Command Chair threads to the point where re-hashing and reiteration is happening now. Please provide feedback so we can continue conversations or progress towards a consensus on the suggestions.

My personal priority goal: Cadets need to start in tier 4.5 urgently BEFORE Steam launch.

Secondary objectives:
Refer a friend program up and running BEFORE Steam launch.
MWO bonuses for Mechwarrior 5 (MW5) Steam owners that try out MWO BEFORE Steam launch.

If I didn't stress the timing enough, a large cross-sell and growth opportunity is coming with MW5 Steam launch. Please take advantage of it.

#64 DAEDALOS513

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Flame
  • The Flame
  • 2,629 posts
  • LocationArea 52

Posted 23 November 2020 - 09:59 AM

View PostLockheed_, on 23 November 2020 - 08:25 AM, said:

Is it really? To me it looks more and more like "what is the minimum amount of fixes and slight adjustments we need to make to make some money with the game again?"

Eek barba durkle...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users