Posted 07 December 2020 - 03:56 PM

As always, fun but too easy

#22 martian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,777 posts

Posted 13 December 2020 - 12:00 AM

I have completed the December 13 challenge and I got that Holiday Stocking item. Okay.

But I got 34 GXP and 46 697 CB too. Why? The December 13 challenge page says nothing about it.

#23 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 14 December 2020 - 08:54 AM

View Postmartian, on 13 December 2020 - 12:00 AM, said:

I have completed the December 13 challenge and I got that Holiday Stocking item. Okay.

But I got 34 GXP and 46 697 CB too. Why? The December 13 challenge page says nothing about it.

Did you happen to Eject out of a Match just prior to redeeming that? Stuff from those Past Early-Eject Matches happens to get silently put in the Injection Queue and then silently sent to your Account at the first moment that it can do it. However, it gets revealed when you actively force an Injection from such as doing a redeem on an Event Reward which you earned, if you have not given it a chance to cycle your earnings in first. What you're seeing is more-than-likely entirely normal here. :o

(That said, please disregard my response only if you had not recently Early-Ejected from a Match prior to doing a redeem on an Event Reward meant for you. :huh: ...)

~D. V. "No worries, fellow Mech Pilot. You're just seeing a hidden underpinning of the Earnings Delivery System there." Devnull

[Quick Edit by the Post Author for a typing inconsistency... It's hilarious how these slip in while they are building their post.]

Edited by D V Devnull, 14 December 2020 - 08:56 AM.

#24 Sly1Shot

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 December 2020 - 11:10 PM

I would like a box I could check that would allow me to automatically "redeem" these. I hate having to sift through different events just to click a "redeem" button.

Thankful for the cool free stuff, receiving them automatically is just QoL for me.

I have arthritis and would rather be using what clicks I have left in my life to shoot people in their faces.

#25 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 16 December 2020 - 03:22 PM

View PostSly1Shot, on 15 December 2020 - 11:10 PM, said:

I would like a box I could check that would allow me to automatically "redeem" these. I hate having to sift through different events just to click a "redeem" button.

Thankful for the cool free stuff, receiving them automatically is just QoL for me.

I have arthritis and would rather be using what clicks I have left in my life to shoot people in their faces.

Eh... What about that "7 Days Active Premium Time" in that very first Event Challenge item that can not be paused once it's active? I'm not sure you would want to have an auto-redeem on that, particularly if your timing/scheduling happen to fail on coinciding with the game? :o

~Mr. D. V. "Perhaps an exception to require redeeming Active Premium Time manually would be best?" Devnull

#26 Daruwind

• PipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Gold Champ
  • WC 2018 Gold Champ
  • 70 posts

Posted 23 December 2022 - 11:13 AM

Ehm, 23.12. all days are active 8+ more days but why the first 6 days are already ended???

#27 martian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,777 posts

Posted 23 December 2022 - 11:42 AM

View PostDaruwind, on 23 December 2022 - 11:13 AM, said:

Ehm, 23.12. all days are active 8+ more days but why the first 6 days are already ended???

This is the thread that you are looking for: Mwo Daily Advent Event Starts Now!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users