• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Undisputed
  • The Undisputed
  • 3,460 posts
  • LocationRandis IV

Posted 19 December 2020 - 04:28 PM

... I must be hacking:

Posted Image

Been called a lot of things but that's a new one for me.

#2 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 17,070 posts

Posted 19 December 2020 - 04:35 PM

i got accused of hacking yesterday for running a stealth atlas.

#3 crazytimes

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,356 posts

Posted 19 December 2020 - 06:46 PM

The good old "zero LBX" ha>< hey? Up there with the "using voice comms" and "referring to the minimap" ha>< for lethality.

#4 Elizander

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 7,540 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 19 December 2020 - 10:42 PM

Take it as a compliment and move on I guess. Posted Image

#5 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 17,070 posts

Posted 20 December 2020 - 03:03 AM

View PostLockheed_, on 19 December 2020 - 06:20 PM, said:

I got called being stupid for running a stealth atlas but never a hacker. However I have been cursed in very colorful ways when I headshot a guy with my stealth Atlas but he was very aware what happend to him.
I have been called a hacker once, but I don't remember the mech anymore. It was such a trivial match and one guy was really mad at me. I didn't even notice me shooting him…

idk why but it worked. got 3 kills that game. normally assaults draw fire, but its like i wasn't there. i guess for some players anything you cant lock doesn't exist.

i got accused of hacking with my ultraviolet too. he couldn't understand how my cac-2s weren't jamming. i kind of fire them in 2 groups of 4 (arms and torsos) and alternate, i guess i did it in a way that looked like double taps.

Edited by LordNothing, 20 December 2020 - 03:09 AM.

#6 Elizander

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 7,540 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 20 December 2020 - 03:23 AM

View PostLordNothing, on 20 December 2020 - 03:03 AM, said:

idk why but it worked. got 3 kills that game. normally assaults draw fire, but its like i wasn't there. i guess for some players anything you cant lock doesn't exist.

i got accused of hacking with my ultraviolet too. he couldn't understand how my cac-2s weren't jamming. i kind of fire them in 2 groups of 4 (arms and torsos) and alternate, i guess i did it in a way that looked like double taps.

It happens now and then even to mediocre players like me.
  • Had a game in Outreach HPG as a 4x ML 2x HGR Annihilator painted snake green (no camo value). I was on top first and shooting down all game. I was the first to die on my team, but I did 860+ damage with 4 KMDDs because no one shot me until after I was almost out of HGR ammo.
  • Had another Outreach HPG game in an ECM 5x ERML 2x GR BAS B. Again, I was aggressively shooting from top, ran out of 6 tons of gauss ammo, survived with 1k+ damage done.

Neither of these games had me doing anything special. I was poking my head out, shooting and pulling back continuously. Just no one shot me back until my ammo was almost gone. Posted Image

#7 General Solo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,625 posts

Posted 21 December 2020 - 09:36 AM

Shows a general drop in player skill level for the biggest threat to not be targeted
Maybe they thought if they didn't make you angry they would have enough time to...
.....something something

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users