2 replies to this topic

#1 Inatu Elimor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 312 posts
  • Location1.45 meters below sealevel

Posted 26 December 2020 - 07:54 AM

I wonder how much percentage in performance (let's say matchscore), there is between a zero skillnode compared to full (recently had a bloodasp zero skill performing well- initially dmg 505, didn' t expect this; we won).

BTW I' m a funplayer, don' t care about tier, feel I' m fighting tier 5 nowadays: that could explain it (or bloodasp is a mech that scores above average).

Anyway, this is a question I' d been having for long: What percentage is the difference between zero and full ??

p.s. my experience suggests the differences are only rather small; that would imply alot of energy wasted.
(it would, of course, make a big difference in the high tiers but not in the average)

P.S.S. I' m afraid it all comes down on the deplorable matchmaker again Posted Image

Edited by Inatu Elimor, 26 December 2020 - 08:06 AM.

#2 Inatu Elimor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 312 posts
  • Location1.45 meters below sealevel

Posted 26 December 2020 - 10:07 AM

self answer: all depends on your teams' capabillity.

#3 Kodyn

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Pest
  • The Pest
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationNY, USA

Posted 26 December 2020 - 01:39 PM

I have only very little understanding of what you're saying, because that post is a mess....

But if I'm understanding you at all- there's sometimes a massive difference between a skilled or an unskilled mech. Sometimes it's barely noticeable, sometimes it's huge. Generally on heat efficiency, mobility and tank, you'll see the biggest difference in performance, having it skilled or not.

No one uses unskilled mechs though for a reason, so I'm not sure what your point was. BASP is one of the better clan mechs and needs less help from the tree than some. You did below average in one, grats, now skill it up and start having 800-1k dmg games in it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users