Seeking Assistance

3 replies to this topic

#1 StonedVet

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 593 posts

Posted 14 January 2021 - 03:55 PM

I havent played in a long while but I recently have upgraded my PC and internet and CAN play again. I am a few years out of touch and feel like im a new player all over again. Would there be any clans/units that wouldnt mind taking in a returning player and running through the ropes with me? Id like to be moulded into a competitive player if that still exists, so please if any experienced units that are active need a replacement trainee please hit me up.

Thank you

#2 GARION26

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 301 posts

Posted 14 January 2021 - 04:24 PM

I know Ash in the MWO Facebook group has often offered to tutor.
I only started less then a year ago so don’t have a lot of coaching to offer. But I would suggest looking at the isengrim site for mech builds and watching Baradul on YouTube. He talks about why he skills a mech a certain way or how he thinks about a mechs role. I think that’s very helpful and I have learned a lot from watching him

#3 Capt Deadpool

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 305 posts

Posted 14 January 2021 - 11:29 PM

Yo Vet--it is possible you might have more luck on the MWO Reddit site (the one that is labeled 'Outreach') or in discord, as I think the guys that recruit for units are more active there. Youtube is a good place to refsmiliarize yourself, as Garion mentioned. Good luck and welcome back!

#4 SCRAPMETAL99

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Warden
  • The Warden
  • 183 posts

Posted 15 January 2021 - 08:01 AM

im part of a group that often recruits thru game mayby ask in game

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users