3 replies to this topic

#1 PocketYoda

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 4,138 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 03 February 2021 - 11:16 PM

Why not just fix the Nightvision and Thermographic back to the correct modern real life versions.. The real issues with time of day is no one can see anything currently, the Nightvision and thermo really restrict the distance in vision..

I'm not sure people actually hate the times of day its more customers cannot see jack all and the options to fix it are really poor.. I understand back in the day the issues were there but i feel these days players are changing, and while i prefer the time of day changes, if the vision worked accurately i'd be fine with night time or rain and fog etc.

Just wondered if i was alone in this.

Edited by Samial, 03 February 2021 - 11:27 PM.

#2 Heavy Money

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Marauder
  • 1,275 posts

Posted 03 February 2021 - 11:30 PM

The problem with the time of day changes is that they cause performance issues for people, its not that its hard to see in the dark. There are still going to be night maps.

#3 PocketYoda

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 4,138 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 03 February 2021 - 11:56 PM

View PostHeavy Money, on 03 February 2021 - 11:30 PM, said:

The problem with the time of day changes is that they cause performance issues for people, its not that its hard to see in the dark. There are still going to be night maps.

I see weird i seem to get no performance issues outside of Solaris Quickplay map.. The only real issue for me is the visual aspect.

I literally cannot see squat in the night or fog etc.

#4 General Solo

• Legendary Founder
  • 3,625 posts

Posted 04 February 2021 - 12:37 AM

Increase brightness on your monitor
But keep sunglasses handy
for Day time snow maps

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users