Tation Rotation And Game Type

7 replies to this topic

#1 Swamp Ass MkII

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 388 posts

Posted 07 February 2021 - 02:41 AM

I would like to see the map rotations get more random, as well as game mode... How to do this would be have the maps in rotation, in order of course, with a random game mode for each.

Option A: Next map with random game mode.
Option B: Previous map with random game mode. (ie: Map just played)
Option C: Random

Yes, the game mode will be known on the map to be selected.

#2 PocketYoda

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 4,138 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 07 February 2021 - 02:57 AM

I was told the Devs are removing the choices and making maps random, i hope its true.. If i never see another Tourmaline, Plexus, Polar or Rubelite ever again it would be too soon..

Honestly.

#3 General Solo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,625 posts

Posted 07 February 2021 - 03:08 AM

No
People vote for maps because they asked to vote for maps
Democrysee

#4 Swamp Ass MkII

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 388 posts

Posted 07 February 2021 - 03:15 AM

I just get sick of the same map over and over. Earlier tonight, 6th time in a row on Rublett, I bee lined for the enemy, when I found one, I stood there to die! I keep looking for Alpine peeks, been playing since Noon today, and it's now 5 am, and I've seen it twice...

Or, at least randomize the options more...

#5 Wolfos31

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 271 posts

Posted 08 February 2021 - 01:04 PM

View PostSwamp *** MkII, on 07 February 2021 - 03:15 AM, said:

I just get sick of the same map over and over. Earlier tonight, 6th time in a row on Rublett, I bee lined for the enemy, when I found one, I stood there to die! I keep looking for Alpine peeks, been playing since Noon today, and it's now 5 am, and I've seen it twice...

Nice job admitting you broke ToS?

I would prefer map to be totally random. I like Terra Therma & Viridian Bog. Don't see those maps too often either. I like Grim Plexus and HPG, but it's EVERY time they show up we play them.

Actually, just realized something odd... I went like 15 matches Saturday and not a single one was on HPG! o.O

And of course, unlikely as it is I'd love a new map or two. Hell even just take a few of the existing maps, cut them into grids, and then re-arrange the grids and release it as a new map.

#6 Gas Guzzler

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 14,256 posts
  • LocationCalifornia Central Coast

Posted 08 February 2021 - 01:19 PM

View PostSwamp *** MkII, on 07 February 2021 - 03:15 AM, said:

Alpine doesn't have a high rate of appearing agreed.

Also, everybody loves to vote Rubellite for some reason and thinks its a great idea to go straight for a choke point.

#7 Wolfos31

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 271 posts

Posted 08 February 2021 - 01:44 PM

View PostGas Guzzler, on 08 February 2021 - 01:19 PM, said:

Alpine doesn't have a high rate of appearing agreed.

Also, everybody loves to vote Rubellite for some reason and thinks its a great idea to go straight for a choke point.

I like Rubellite because it has quite a few viable corridors both high and low to move around the map and get the drop on enemies. Rewards various different play styles at the same time. Long range peak works there, short range brawl will also get a chance there. No love for LRMs there though. Plenty of cover.

#8 Absaint

• PipPipPip
  • Gunsho-ni
  • 73 posts

Posted 08 February 2021 - 04:32 PM

I just save votes and i vote for the maps i like, so with some frequency I get to play Terra Therma and Forest Colony Classic.

Vive La Résistance!

Edited by Absaint, 08 February 2021 - 04:34 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users