24 replies to this topic

#21 Wyattorc

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 42 posts

Posted 03 April 2021 - 06:56 PM

View PostfeeWAIVER, on 22 March 2021 - 12:32 PM, said:

Yeah FP has been popping lately, and thank god! Quickplay feels so hollow and gets boring fast.

yeah...but the lag the past few days has killed the que. FIX IT PGI!

Join KCom, I mean ISMO, or is it KDCM...?

Edited by Wyattorc, 03 April 2021 - 06:57 PM.

#22 Grus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Devil
  • Little Devil
  • 4,155 posts

Posted 05 April 2021 - 05:48 AM

View PostWyattorc, on 03 April 2021 - 06:56 PM, said:

yeah...but the lag the past few days has killed the que. FIX IT PGI!

Join KCom, I mean ISMO, or is it KDCM...?

Don't you mean MS, or USPS, or is it SROT?

EVIL or gtfo.

Edited by Grus, 05 April 2021 - 05:49 AM.

#23 Surefoot

• PipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 55 posts
  • LocationGeneva, Switzerland

Posted 22 April 2021 - 12:46 PM

I used to be one of the henchmen of IDI, these were good times, and yeah that was a prime unit, all about having fun, it's a game after all... And indeed playing FP mostly.
Went back here after hearing about the patch, and seeing TheB33f starting over, played a couple quick matches and immediately remembered why i quit. Tried to get into FP but no luck there, the queue never got over 9 people.
Dunno if anything like this exists today, I'd probably join for a couple of weeks to test out the new meta, but i doubt i'd stay since this game has shown almost zero progress in 3 years since i quit..

#24 feeWAIVER

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,635 posts

Posted 23 April 2021 - 07:55 AM

View PostSurefoot, on 22 April 2021 - 12:46 PM, said:

I used to be one of the henchmen of IDI, these were good times, and yeah that was a prime unit, all about having fun, it's a game after all... And indeed playing FP mostly.
Went back here after hearing about the patch, and seeing TheB33f starting over, played a couple quick matches and immediately remembered why i quit. Tried to get into FP but no luck there, the queue never got over 9 people.
Dunno if anything like this exists today, I'd probably join for a couple of weeks to test out the new meta, but i doubt i'd stay since this game has shown almost zero progress in 3 years since i quit..

If you just came back, you've likely been placed in tier 5 quickplay, and need to work your way back up.
Faction Play is usually popping 1-4 games concurrently during prime time NA hours.
The best way to get into a FP game is to join with a group. Groups have priority when being placed in a game.

Good luck.

#25 Isaiah Kell

• PipPipPip
  • Hero of Davion
  • Hero of Davion
  • 68 posts

Posted 12 May 2021 - 06:58 AM

Posted Image
Company Name: Beat Down Mechacycle Club [BTDN]

Unit Size: 21 Members

Hierarchy: Patch Holders, Prospects, Associates and Hangarounds

Unit Focus: Community Warfare/FACTION PLAY, Solaris, Comp Play.

Playtimes: US TIME ZONE IN EVENINGS EVERY DAY. Euro and Oceanic players welcome as well!

Roles to Fill: We are looking for pilots who want to play well in an organized fashion

Comms:
Discord: Beatdown: https:discord.gg/kTP7dsP

New unit, but experienced leaders.

Teamwork is OP

O7. Respect.

How to Join:

Come to comms: Beatdown: https:discord.gg/kTP7dsP

That's it. Easy as pie.

We are just trying to be a relevant FP unit, an alternative to GN-X/EVILDSx/KDCM... Join them if you want it easy, join us if you want a challenge. Bring C-Bills.

Edited by Isaiah Kell, 12 May 2021 - 07:00 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users