#21 Gas Guzzler

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 14,254 posts
  • LocationCalifornia Central Coast

Posted 09 March 2021 - 03:04 PM

Great event! Great mech choice.

Now if we could just get that Sunder (and Kingfisher, and Turkina)....

Edited by Gas Guzzler, 09 March 2021 - 03:04 PM.

#22 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,289 posts

Posted 09 March 2021 - 03:19 PM

Uh-oh... Is it just me, or is anyone else seeing one of the Website's Front Carousel Links for this Event as being Non-Functional right now??? :(

EDIT (About a half-hour later...) :: I see it's fixed now. To whoever did it, you have my thanks. :D

~D. V. "trying to click the carousel's link, but ending up back at the front page instead" Devnull

Edited by D V Devnull, 09 March 2021 - 03:50 PM.

#23 Daeron Katz

Senior Marketing and Community Manager

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 273 posts

Posted 09 March 2021 - 03:58 PM

View PostD V Devnull, on 09 March 2021 - 03:19 PM, said:

Uh-oh... Is it just me, or is anyone else seeing one of the Website's Front Carousel Links for this Event as being Non-Functional right now??? Posted Image

EDIT (About a half-hour later...) :: I see it's fixed now. To whoever did it, you have my thanks. Posted Image

~D. V. "trying to click the carousel's link, but ending up back at the front page instead" Devnull

I saw your post, but Matt did the work. Thanks for pointing it out, busy over here Posted Image

#24 Van mw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 701 posts
  • LocationWar zone

Posted 09 March 2021 - 04:03 PM

View PostLocked Bolt, on 09 March 2021 - 12:16 PM, said:

I would love it if there was a redeem all for the loot bags and you can see a condensed summary of what you get.

Well, first half of the "wish" can be achieved with some magic. Second - I believe there are some websites those combine results if you paste all rows from the chart.

View PostVan mw, on 24 December 2020 - 04:13 PM, said:

In case anyone as annoyed as I to click through all the bags I have a couple of dirty HAXes for you Posted Image
First of all - F7, caret mode. This way you can press button with "enter" key. So it comes to "down"+ "enter", repeat more than 100 times... Oh boy/girl/whatever. Now is the present for a lazy person, just like me.
Open browser console on the tournament page. (F12 key)
Paste these lines one by one. Probably can do in one, not a Javascript programmer. So here you go:
var buttons = document.getElementsByClassName('reachButton')
var functionPress = function() { buttons[0].click() ; setTimeout( () => { if(buttons.length > 0) { functionPress(); }}), 500 }
functionPress();

And the magic BEGINS! All the buttons will be pressed one by one while you sit back and scroll through all those items (if you interested what was there). You can interrupt this glorious process by reloading the page (F5). Can increase time between "miracles" by upping that 500 number. It is milliseconds (half of second now)
Marry Christmas, lazy Mechwarriors Posted Image . Hope not to get banned for this.

#25 D V Devnull

• 4,289 posts

Posted 09 March 2021 - 04:53 PM

View PostDaeron Katz, on 09 March 2021 - 03:58 PM, said:

I saw your post, but Matt did the work. Thanks for pointing it out, busy over here Posted Image

The both of you are very welcome. I'm always glad to help catch & repair things that break! ^_^

By the way, is it just me, or does the page footer link to the Off-Topic Forum currently head to the wrong place? :o

~D. V. "happy to help fix bugged things, website links included" Devnull

#26 Voice of Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 492 posts

Posted 09 March 2021 - 05:15 PM

Thx, PGI!

#27 Daeron Katz

Senior Marketing and Community Manager

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 273 posts

Posted 09 March 2021 - 05:16 PM

View PostD V Devnull, on 09 March 2021 - 04:53 PM, said:

The both of you are very welcome. I'm always glad to help catch & repair things that break! Posted Image

By the way, is it just me, or does the page footer link to the Off-Topic Forum currently head to the wrong place? Posted Image

~D. V. "happy to help fix bugged things, website links included" Devnull

Thank you again, I've notified the appropriate person!

#28 Lucky Noob

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sovereign
  • The Sovereign
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 09 March 2021 - 05:31 PM

YEHAAAA , Loot bags, my Favorite Event.

And Damm thoose Special Prices are awesome, cant wait to rock with the Bolt Ons.Posted Image

#29 NiceDad

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 114 posts

Posted 09 March 2021 - 06:04 PM

Thanks for the event and it's really appreciated. With the constant events, I believe they will bring back more "retired" players as well as attracting new players like me. Posted Image

Hopefully the upcoming "Bundles of ....." will be more value packed like "Bundles of Joy" and not like "Bundles of Love".

Also hoping that there will be a MC discount soon as I have listed down my long wishlist of hero mechs. Posted Image

#30 Lithology

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 141 posts
  • LocationAnchorage, AK

Posted 09 March 2021 - 06:13 PM

As always, thank you for all of the 'free stuff'... if you are planning on playing anyway, why not get extra swag for your efforts?

I also appreciate that the Pattern Prize is applicable to all the GHRs owned... always a nice touch!

#31 D V Devnull

• 4,289 posts

Posted 09 March 2021 - 06:18 PM

So far, I can now see the Event Trackers from the In-Game Browser here. But, I do not see the website versions of them, nor the page for the Loot Bags at this time. I'll look forward to seeing their links appear. :o

~D. V. "hunting for missing 2021 March Events' pages" Devnull

#32 RoninX62

• Pip
  • The Stryker
  • The Stryker
  • 16 posts
  • LocationOhio, US

Posted 09 March 2021 - 07:02 PM

Loved to have seen a 'Picking of the Green' color choice option.

A chance to win a color each month in addition to the free mech would be great.

Edit: Sorry the 'Pigment' color event award was not up yet when I posted this. Thanks for another great event!

Edited by RoninX62, 14 March 2021 - 08:16 PM.

#33 imhoopjones

• PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 09 March 2021 - 07:42 PM

View PostLockheed_, on 09 March 2021 - 07:21 PM, said:

it's getting a bit much, dont you think? with every month mechs and now bolt ons and camos and colors, how can something like the the annual rewards and holiday event still be special, without them basically giving away hero mechs by the dozen?

No because the game has 10000 colors and there's no reason a few of these can't be roped in each event. Think of how many bolt ons, camo, and colors are unused because of extreme MC costs. It's a minor thing but cosmetics do make people happy. Having a few colors shouldn't add up to the cost of a hero mech but here we are and it's why I have so few.

#34 Nishivion

• PipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 53 posts

Posted 09 March 2021 - 10:43 PM

Would it be possible to add the Mech-Con camo pattern to the list of redeemable ones? I vaguely remember there being something about them being unlocked in the future. (I could be wrong, and if I am pls?)

The 4 mechs I put it on look great, and I would purchase it for all of them honestly. (At least my handful of favorites)

#35 DeadWeight18

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 265 posts
  • LocationLuxembourg

Posted 10 March 2021 - 01:21 AM

The Grasshopper could have been a Champion for the sake of tradition. :(

#36 xBASHARx

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • 11 posts
  • LocationKharkiv, Ukraine

Posted 10 March 2021 - 01:49 AM

As a newcomer from another similar project I must say I really like the events here. The amount of grind seems totally sensible and the rewards really juicy. I do not usually buy cosmetics, only premium time and vehicles, and to have some given for free - my respect, guys.

#37 Mochyn Pupur

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 521 posts
  • LocationDerby, England

Posted 10 March 2021 - 01:51 AM

A relaxed event that hopefully won't turn into the usual missile fest (not holding my breath though).

#38 PocketYoda

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 4,138 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 10 March 2021 - 02:04 AM

I gotta say i'm surprised and in a good way, these monthly events are amazing. Better imo than that World of Tanks Posted Image i had to dig at that sorry.

Thanks for this was getting a bit worried at the silence but out comes the Grasshopper.. Lucky 2021 newbs getting a solid heavy mech.

Thanks again.

No idea why some folks seem to balk at free content but i'm totally gonna enjoy my second GHR-5N

Edited by Samial, 10 March 2021 - 02:07 AM.

#39 Ruediger Steiner

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 519 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 02:24 AM

Just play the game and win awesome stuff.
Thank you Matt and Daeron.

Posted Image

#40 JC Daxion

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 5,230 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 04:50 AM

awesome event!

The grasshopper is a great mech to win, and honestly one i never got around to getting so supper happy about that.

TY for the bonus opens for the stryker package, the really nice package just got better, i'll defiantly be grabbing it for the preorder before the end of the event.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users