Asgard's Legion - Recruiting!

2 replies to this topic

#1 James Hawker

• PipPip
  • The Warden
  • The Warden
  • 40 posts

Posted 09 May 2021 - 12:11 AM

Right, so. I have no idea how or where to begin with this, so I'm just going to get right down to it.

After experiencing the game both as a solo player and as a member of a thematic Unit, I decided that the best path forwards would be somewhere in-between the two. A Unit for grouping up and tackling content from quick-drops to faction play, without the hardcore restrictions of some of the other groups that I've seen.

So, I started up my own. As the title suggests, I'm calling it Asgard's Legion, with a light focus on the Free Rasalhague Republic. This is referencing little more than my preferred Inner Sphere faction, and we have no mandatory enforcement of Rasalhagian heraldry, traditions, mechs, or anything else. What we do have, or at least what I hope we will have, is a casual, relaxed, and welcoming environment for new and old players alike.

That's right: A unit that's aiming for FP activities, without requiring any FP experience! In fact, you won't even be required to attend the prep sessions for faction play, or join us on any drops. But it is highly recommended, and once we have enough members, we'll begin active deployments.

If you're interested in the Unit, you can find me in MWO and add me as a friend, or, send me a message on Discord at Hawker#4370. I'm currently working on getting a discord server set up. I hope to see some of you out on the battlefield.

#2 Ekson Valdez

Volunteer Moderator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 10 May 2021 - 01:37 AM

Seems like this thread was posted in the wron location, so I've moved it to Recruitment - KungsArmé

#3 James Hawker

• PipPip
  • The Warden
  • The Warden
  • 40 posts

Posted 10 May 2021 - 07:25 AM

https://discord.gg/7XkbbmMnjv

We now have a barebones Unit Discord operational. Join in and let me know if you would like the Recruit or Guest roles.

View PostEkson Valdez, on 10 May 2021 - 01:37 AM, said:

[mod]Seems like this thread was posted in the wron location, so I've moved it to Recruitment - KungsArmé[/mod]

Thanks, I've seen others post recruitment in Faction Play before. I don't really intend to enforce loyalty to Rasalhague, but I'd rather be in the right place than wrong, I suppose.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users