Firebrand Jagermech Invalid

2 replies to this topic

#1 RacerX

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 394 posts

Posted 21 May 2021 - 12:55 PM

Post patch the Jagermechs are invalid. I think this is due to the armor changes. I stripped the mech of everything. I stripped the mech of everything including armor. I found that the left, right, and center torso had 9 armor points. The font is blue and not yellow. I cannot add or remove these armor points. But, if I add armor, the number starts at 10.

I'm thinking the armor, as added by the devs, is not being accepted by the game as a legal value.
Is anyone else seeing this issue.

I did read the patch notes about armor being returned to their original position. That's what made me think to check this.

#2 RacerX

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 394 posts

Posted 21 May 2021 - 02:28 PM

OK. So I did little more digging. I manually removed the armor from my Jagermech. The value behind the number I saw was 22. When I let go the mouse button it reverted immediately to 9. I did this for each torso location and then re-added the armor. This resolved the issue. I hope I do not have to do this for every mech after the next mech pass. Yikes!

#3 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,660 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 21 May 2021 - 04:23 PM

There were only a few mechs which had armor moved from the arms to buff up the side torsos back in 2018..

Jenner
Jenner IIC
Cicada
Jagermech
Stalker

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users