Dlss Option Is Invisible, Options Do Not Save, Mouse Sensitivity Is Unchangeable

3 replies to this topic

#1 Lysandar

Rookie

• 4 posts

Posted 27 May 2021 - 12:12 AM

Whereas before the DLC, I played it without any worries.
As soon as I touch DLSS, the option disappears.
As soon as I touch a graphics option, the game runs at 5 FPS with a buggy image.
The gauge for mouse sensitivity doesn't change anything (before no worries).
The change of sensitivity works for the mech, by when we are on foot.
But on foot, or in mech, it has "mouse dumping", as an emulation of a joystick to the mouse. We did not have this until the last update and DLC.
If I only touch the DLSS setting, the game runs a bit better but I'm extremely far from the excellent performance I had at the same place in the game. Unplayable....
https://imgur.com/98iMFCr DLSS option
https://imgur.com/ppa4Oq9 Low resolution buggy game / options that reset?
I7 9700k - 2070 RTX - GSkill Sniper 32Go 3600Mhz - Nvme + SSD - LG 29UM65
466.47 drivers.

#2 SomersetStriker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 298 posts

Posted 27 May 2021 - 03:44 AM

So ray tracing doesn't appear to be working for me and also maybe effects. Dlss is working for me.

The ops room looks like crap now and I even tried removing the old game configs and tried toggling settings a bunch of times.

The shader cache, not sure what happened with that but removing it doesn't produce a new one. Maybe they broke the shader cache and that's causing the issues but I'm not 100% sure. Not seeing one anywhere else and there should be one as far as I'm aware of.

Might need another patch.

Yes, looking at it further, I'm quite sure they broke something with settings/shaders.

Edited by SomersetStriker, 27 May 2021 - 05:48 AM.

#3 Lysandar

Rookie

• 4 posts

Posted 27 May 2021 - 09:33 AM

View PostSomersetStriker, on 27 May 2021 - 03:44 AM, said:

So ray tracing doesn't appear to be working for me and also maybe effects. Dlss is working for me.

The ops room looks like crap now and I even tried removing the old game configs and tried toggling settings a bunch of times.

The shader cache, not sure what happened with that but removing it doesn't produce a new one. Maybe they broke the shader cache and that's causing the issues but I'm not 100% sure. Not seeing one anywhere else and there should be one as far as I'm aware of.

Might need another patch.

Yes, looking at it further, I'm quite sure they broke something with settings/shaders.

Thank you for your answer.

If I change the slightest thing in the options (mouse sensitivity or sound) the DLSS is deactivated, and without it, the game runs ) 10 FPS... So I have to systematically go back to the menu once in the game to activate the DLSS. Even if it runs better, indoors the performance is bad.

But THE thing that horrifies me, the sensitivity of the foot mouse is much too high, and the adjustment of the sensitivity of the mouse only affects the mech! I didn't have any problem before this patch !

This patch / DLC is a horror. The game is now unplayable.

#4 SomersetStriker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 298 posts

Posted 27 May 2021 - 10:39 AM

View PostLysandar, on 27 May 2021 - 09:33 AM, said:

This patch / DLC is a horror. The game is now unplayable.

I agree, not sure where their testing was. But they will probably put out another soon. Now that they have console and other stores going, they kind of have to more now than ever.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users