Brought Heroes Epic Says I Own It But The Game Says I Don’T?

2 replies to this topic

#1 Radbacker

• Pip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 15 posts

Posted 31 May 2021 - 06:31 PM

As per title, I purchased Heroes of the Inner Sphere from Epic hit download and downloaded something but when I boot up the main game and try to play the expansion it tells me I don’t own the game!! I follow the prompt which takes me to the Epic store and it says that I own the game!!
I’ve contacted Epic and they confirm I own both Game and Expansion and have told me to Contact Piranha which I have done but has anyone else had this issue and might know a quick fix as I am on Aussie time so dealing with Piranha is time consuming.
When I download heroes an MW5 extra has appeared in my Epic menu but this doesn’t have any game files in it just wall papers, Tech manual etc, however when I click on Heores to n the Epic store this is the file it takes me to

Any one help?

#2 Karpi

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 82 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile

Posted 31 May 2021 - 10:07 PM

Same thing happened to me.

Uninstalled the game, installed it, rebooted my pc and finally it worked.

You can tell by going into some quickaction, the new mechs should be playable.

#3 Radbacker

• Pip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 15 posts

Posted 31 May 2021 - 11:52 PM

I tried that uninstalled and re-downloaded it but still no luck, it’s annoying the crap out of me because I really want to play it. One thing I was thinking could be an issue is just after I got the expansion I had to shift it and the main game off my ssd onto my other storage hard drive as I had run out of room on my ssd for the patch of the main game, maybe this has caused some kind of conflict? It was a pain to do on Epic compared to Steam, on steam you just click a button but on Epic there was all sorts of file renames and etc

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users