26 replies to this topic

#21 Lockheed_

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hawk
  • The Hawk
  • 1,424 posts

Posted 02 June 2021 - 08:30 PM

View PostVellron2005, on 02 June 2021 - 01:37 AM, said:

The image looks badass because the mech featured in it is doing something that no mech in MWO or MW5 can actually do...

Turn it's head.

and move it's arms

#22 Tordin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,933 posts
  • LocationNordic Union

Posted 03 June 2021 - 09:05 AM

Thanks for the update. Even before this update. The game runs smooth as never before on my few years old laptop. When I ran it a year ago on egs.. ugh, the optimalization was down in the cellar. Glad a fixetifix came in form of Steam overlay. it was a bit clunky when I played with two relatives last Sunday.
I also play it on Xbox One. The controls are... as good as it gets, something getting used to, but getting there. Incredible that it runs so well, to bad about no infantry there but, understandable. The graphics on the xb is pretty good when having in mind on how old that box is.

PS: Leave the collision damage as is ( DONT weaksauce it as in mwo, ugh ). You can actually wreck at least smaller mechs when you for some reason are out of ammo and no salvage crates are nearby, which FYI gives you some ammo.
And no, I still want Field Repair Bays and Mobile Field Bays randomly on mission types like Beachhead and muliple step/ maps mission.
Loved that I smashed of an enemy Commandos right arm by ramming it with my Shadowhawk!

Edited by Tordin, 03 June 2021 - 09:09 AM.

#23 C337Skymaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 742 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 03 June 2021 - 10:03 AM

View Postarmyunit, on 02 June 2021 - 02:06 PM, said:

IMO it make sense that mechs would be able to turn their heads (where the design allows for it anyways).
The head would always have a lot less mass than the torso, so it would make sense to let it turn separately and more quickly than the torso to help the pilot get a better view of their surroundings.

Except that 'mechs are supposed to come with a 360-degree view strip compressed down into 120 or 160 degrees arc on the top half of a pilot's viewscreen, so they can see "sideways" just by looking at the view strip.

#24 Wishmast3r

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 466 posts

Posted 04 June 2021 - 08:02 AM

Am i the only one wondering why the Atlas looks like Bumblebee?

#25 Alilua

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 354 posts

Posted 06 June 2021 - 03:29 PM

I think some camo is broken on the highlander, any chance those are going to be fixed next?

#26 Peace2U

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 14 June 2021 - 12:21 PM

A little lost here.
Where is the in-game link/function to download the latest patch.
Does a person have to make a request to PGI for the recent patch, or is there an external direct download link for the patch?

Thanks, ahead of time, for the info.
Peace

#27 Anavel Gato2

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 151 posts
  • LocationDropship Litany of Fury, Draconis Combinate, covert ops

Posted 20 June 2021 - 07:19 AM

There is a persistent bug in the Epic variant.
Some matches - at least 1 every 10 - cannot be played because game crashes, even if i try 5 or more time.
Happens too in high reward missions or in second parts of multi missions.
Only solution: NOT playing that match.

Fatal Error: The UE4-MW5Mercs Game has crashed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users