Happy Three Month Anniversary Of Last Twice Monthly Vlog

7 replies to this topic

#1 Wid1046

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 277 posts

Posted 01 July 2021 - 02:07 PM

I get that they're working on MW5 and we're still getting some progress on things led by the Cauldron, however it would be nice to at least get an update on this what PGI sees as being the path forward for MWO and when we might be seeing some of the changes actually happen.

It doesn't give much confidence that the items on their 2021 roadmap will be met if they can't even get one VLog in the time that six were scheduled.

#2 JediPanther

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,071 posts
  • LocationLost in my C1

Posted 01 July 2021 - 05:44 PM

Pgi has always been late even by years. In 90 days and Soon are the usual pgi time lines. When my unit was active we came up with real pgi time: it's ready when it goes live or never gona happen. It was about a year and a half for them to fix the catapult models when they borked those up. No thread has surpassed that thread's 90 page and year and half life span on the forurm.

#3 My Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Major General
  • Major General
  • 475 posts

Posted 01 July 2021 - 05:49 PM

There is an issue of them informing the playerbase but honestly the vlogs were useless. Why make a video when you can just go "we're doing X, Y and Z" in a news post?

#4 Heavy Money

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Marauder
  • 1,275 posts

Posted 01 July 2021 - 05:58 PM

View PostMonke-, on 01 July 2021 - 05:49 PM, said:

There is an issue of them informing the playerbase but honestly the vlogs were useless. Why make a video when you can just go "we're doing X, Y and Z" in a news post?

Agreed. A post is fine.

But I agree it would have been nice if they had said something.

#5 Thorqemada

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,366 posts

Posted 02 July 2021 - 04:17 AM

Daeron should simply join livestreams playing the game and talk casualy about whats going on...i am sure the info will leak out or the streamers will do excerpts - granted, it must be something that is of high enough "gossip" value...

Edited by Thorqemada, 02 July 2021 - 04:19 AM.

#6 1453 R

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 5,459 posts

Posted 02 July 2021 - 08:31 AM

Isn't this kinda the Piranha Games Way? Promise the moon, then deliver cheese In Ninety Days?

#7 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 02 July 2021 - 10:37 AM

Everyone, this timer was reset by the following news post...

-->> https://mwomercs.com/news/2021/06/2527-polar-highlands-reborn-preview-updated-video

...and the video posted within from both 'Matt Newman' & 'Francois Tremblay' (<- unable to link them, can't find their forum profile) themselves. Listen down towards the end of the video, as it's not much and also rather short. Preview information is there, very much awaiting listen by your ears. If you've already played it through once, please try listening again one more time. ;)

~D. V. "one who has noticed that the time since last Preview Vlog is less than the rest of you think it is" Devnull

#8 Davegt27

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 6,975 posts
  • LocationCO

Posted 02 July 2021 - 11:45 AM

well they completed the agility pass ??

night gyr still sucks but oh well

we do need priority list or what they are working on, what they plan to work on, what they are looking at
something along those lines

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users