Lf Active Unit

2 replies to this topic

#1 Eujox

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 05 July 2021 - 04:22 PM

Hey! I'm a l relatively new player and looking for an active unit to play QP and FP with.
My current unit might usually be busy or playing other games, therefore I play QP solo 90% of the time.

I would prefer being able to play both clan and IS mechs as I've noticed some
units favor one over the other.I'm active mid-day to late-night PST.
I'm always looking to improve.

My aim is to slowly but surely reach PSR 1 from PSR 3, and would enjoy learning/gaining experience with others.

Edited by Eujox, 05 July 2021 - 05:32 PM.

#2 IronWolfPack64

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2023 Top 12 Qualifier
  • CS 2023 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 269 posts

Posted 06 July 2021 - 07:42 AM

Hey hop in our discord a few of us play quite regularly and we are trying to build the unit bigger, if you are down for a bit of an up and come back unit that knows what they are doing and what mechs are good drop with us a few times and see how you like it.

Do note we mostly only play IS in FP mostly because with new players it’s more constructive to get good drop decks for one side instead of just kinda ok drop decks for both. But yea dog come check us out I should be on some time in the next couple days (just about to come back from vacation) I’ll drop you a link down below.

Happy Hunting,

https://discord.gg/uwH9jzzu

#3 Eujox

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 06 July 2021 - 02:37 PM

View PostIronWolfPack64, on 06 July 2021 - 07:42 AM, said:

Hey hop in our discord a few of us play quite regularly and we are trying to build the unit bigger, if you are down for a bit of an up and come back unit that knows what they are doing and what mechs are good drop with us a few times and see how you like it.

Do note we mostly only play IS in FP mostly because with new players it’s more constructive to get good drop decks for one side instead of just kinda ok drop decks for both. But yea dog come check us out I should be on some time in the next couple days (just about to come back from vacation) I’ll drop you a link down below.

Happy Hunting,

https://discord.gg/uwH9jzzu

Yo thanks for the invite, I'm Jox in the channel-

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users