#1 Fnord Asteroid

• PipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 80 posts
  • LocationThe River

Posted 16 July 2021 - 03:11 AM

Returning player, back to see how this *********** is going

after the game began to be played like an arena shooter, with everyone diddling for the middle of every single map, i took a break

came back to see what the play environment was like and i am greatly distressed to see my stalkers (MY BABIES!!?!?!) have been marked INVALID

this is not a very pleasant thing to come back to, although it is becoming a pattern

and of course there is no explanation offered to me, just a big red INVALID staring at me from every single one of my stalkers. JUST MY STALKERS. As though a couple of them didn't cost real money or something... did the stalker REALLY need to have some sort of overhaul on it?

will one of you kind souls please let me know what is going on?

I am going to need to decide if i want to spend anymore time with MW:O or should i consider this a dead project and just be glad for the good times i did get to have.

#2 ScrapIron Prime

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 4,819 posts
  • LocationSmack dab in the middle of Ohio

Posted 16 July 2021 - 05:48 AM

This topic was all over the board a month ago. Basically, because of changes to structure and armor values, some mechs are coming up as invalid with old layouts. To fix it, take some armor off of each location, save the mech, then armor up again and save again. I always do the overkill of stripping the mech completely, save, then rebuild, but most of the time you just need to move a few points of armor.

Welcome back, BTW.

#3 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,786 posts

Posted 18 July 2021 - 05:23 PM

usually just going up or down a point in all offending section is enough to make the mech valid again. sometimes armor is stripped off and the mech is still valid, and ive had mechs explode way to early for having armor left on the table. just be sure to double check any build you haven't run in awhile.

#4 Ekson Valdez

Volunteer Moderator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 26 July 2021 - 11:26 PM

This thread was moved to Assault Mech Builds.
Also, if you have trouble with the mechs that recently got their armour values changed:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users