Top Adder Builds

3 replies to this topic

#1 _Bogo_

• PipPip
  • Warrior - Point 1
  • 37 posts

Posted 11 September 2021 - 04:13 PM

After going over and tweaking my Adder Prime I have come to the conclusion that the following three builds are what I like best. However, of these three, I can not decide which one I like best.

ADR-PRIME This one is closest to the stock build, with Twin ERPPCs, but it moves the PPCs into the side torsos, and adds a ER Medium Laser into each arm.

ADR-PRIME The second build swaps the ERPPCs for a pair of ER Large Lasers as it's primary weapons, and adds an extra ER Medium to the secondary.

ADR-PRIME The third build utilizes a pair of Heavy Large Lasers in the side torsos, and a pair of Heavy Medium Lasers in the arms.

#2 Biomechtric

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 123 posts

Posted 11 September 2021 - 11:07 PM

Regarding your PPC build, It's highly unusual to find an Adder with 2 PPC's & ANY other weapons as its too hot, you are much better swapping your 2 med lasers tor 2 more heatsinks.
Your Heavy laser build could also be made better by swapping out the Heavy meds foe ER meds, aging due to heat but also as the weapons are better synched with regards to their range & again, the heat will be better.

#3 sycocys

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 7,599 posts

Posted 08 February 2023 - 05:35 AM

I started running one just to get into faster queuing with a light.
Was doing fair enough with 2 erPPC in the arms and an erML, with a Lcap. Low overall damage so you have to rely on targets, flanks and uavs to break even on the score.

Switched off to 5 mpl after a few matches with a cap and like that rigging better, even without re-skilling away from the ppc/velocity it felt better.
---
Running one with an ultra20 is just fun having that on a light.

#4 Widowmaker1981

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 5,031 posts
  • LocationAt the other end of the pretty lights.

Posted 16 February 2023 - 03:46 AM

2 ERPPC in arms using the prime set bonus
2 ERPPCs in STs with extra DHS and stripped arms
2 LPL in STs and 1 ERML in CT
2 HLL in STs, 1 ERML in CT
5 MPLs

Those are the Adder builds ive tried that i didnt hate. None of them are mechs i am particularly enthused to play ever. Id much rather play a Shadow Cat with any of those type of builds.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users