2 replies to this topic

#1 Elfcat

• PipPipPip
  • Sho-sa
  • Sho-sa
  • 60 posts
  • LocationYay Area

Posted 24 September 2021 - 02:39 PM

Obviously the system maintains detailed score results for the events.

So what I am wondering is:

Is there any way for a player to see one's own archives of past games' match scores, and all the line items (kills, KMDDs, protected light, etc)? I just finished a great match, which I though I had recorded on OBS, only to find out OBS froze and missed the whole thing. I scrolled the results screens at the end, but of course that wasn't recorded either.

#2 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 25 September 2021 - 06:08 AM

The basic answer to this question? No... Sorry. :(

However, this is a Feature that has been asked for in the past. Unfortunately, it would require a bunch of Engineers to make it happen, and possibly a major reworking of backend systems that might not tolerate the changes. We will all just have to dream on about it. :unsure:

Also, sorry to hear that your OBS froze on you and lost data. I wish you the best in not having another crash while recording a Match in the future. :mellow:

~D. V. "Past Matches? We don't have access, but wish we did. Sorry that your recording software broke!" Devnull

#3 Elfcat

• PipPipPip
  • Sho-sa
  • Sho-sa
  • 60 posts
  • LocationYay Area

Posted 25 September 2021 - 09:18 AM

OK, thanks. I did some research into the OBS Project, and their log file analyzer flagged the Windows 10 Hardware Accelerated Graphics Scheduler or HAGS, that this somehow messes with OBS and should be turned off and the machine restarted. No freezes so far since doing this.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users