Gameidea

2 replies to this topic

#1 Nesutizale

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 3,240 posts

Posted 23 October 2021 - 04:01 AM

Before the introduction of melee I didn't know that this was something that I would actualy use. Now I am thinking, how can the system be improve?

Then this morning, while going through my tin minis I held a Nightsky in my hand and it was clear. We need mechs equiped with melee weapons like the Nightsky, Hetchedman or Axeman.

So please add those mechs, maybe in a future DLC or just a patch?
Since these are mostly Steiner Mechs and we just had a Steiner-Davion DLC it would fit in.
Another idea would be to make melee weapons something that you can equip in general to a mech. Like you add other weapons but it has to be placed in the yellow slots that are in the arms of some mechs.

For those who don't know the Nightsky...here is an image ( I wish I would know how to paint so small that I could add the text on the hatched to my mini )
Posted Image

#2 KodiakGW

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 1,775 posts
  • LocationNE USA

Posted 25 October 2021 - 02:24 AM

I’m really enjoying melee in this game. As much for my ability to punch a mech to death, but also the visual of team mates. Watching a jenky supercharged Commando run into a teammate while circling me, and get clobbered on the noggin, is so satisfying.

#3 Thorqemada

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,366 posts

Posted 25 October 2021 - 06:12 AM

I am neutral about it, its a fall back mode if out of ammo.
Though i allways used stomping on vehicles often as means to get rid of them which is sorta melee...

In BT i use it quite a lot as it keeps Mechs cool and does stability damage etc.

Edited by Thorqemada, 25 October 2021 - 06:13 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users