Looking For Unit To Join, New Player!

1 reply to this topic

#1 VERTEXGHOST

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 12 December 2021 - 05:19 PM

Hello, I'm looking for an active NA unit to join, I play almost daily and wish to join a Jade Falcon Unit.

I have Discord and can get TS if required. Willing to learn lore and field mechanics.

Vertex

Edited by VERTEXGHOST, 12 December 2021 - 05:20 PM.

#2 AnAnachronismAlive

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 443 posts

Posted 13 December 2021 - 07:35 AM

Hey Vertexghost,

Faction-Play does not have a fixed affiliation anymore due to a somewhat low population. There still are units that understand themselves as loyalist of some sort, in-game you usually just switch allegiance each conflict with the general difference being Clan or Inner Sphere. I ain't up to date in terms of what NA-based units currently play faction on a regular basis, so I'd propose to join the MWOComp-Discord to get in contact with more people.

If you are looking for a unit for common play and learning your ropes, I can offer you some an introduction to the Skye Rangers, a friendly, helpful, honorable and active community (mainbody NA-area), since we strengthen
our regiments again and support mechwarriors - be that newcomer or veteran - as they drop into battle!

We are a community that's over a decade old and provide a unique experience for either the competitive or casual/relaxing gamer with an overall emphasis upon good conduct, sportsmanship and humor! So hop onto the Skye Rangers Webpage or our Discord-Server for more information and join the Federation of Skye!

See you on the battlefield!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users