4 replies to this topic

#1 Ronin Starwalker

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Stryker
  • The Stryker
  • 101 posts

Posted 13 January 2022 - 12:03 AM

Just a suggestion here.

A small external view cam showing your mech from the front would be great just above the weapon selection HUD. Could even shrink the weapon selection HUD for a bigger cam.

This way I can see the external damage of my mech and also just looking cool shooting it's weapons.

Thanks.

#2 MW Waldorf Statler

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,459 posts
  • LocationGermany/Berlin

Posted 13 January 2022 - 01:43 AM

View in View is by modern Renderengines a Big sucher of performance ,and MWO has a Old heavy modiefied Graficengine based of the Cry 3, and since Years nothing technical Crew for it,all lost ,only the MW5 Crew, and now EG7 say tahts MW5 not longer supported and the talented Guys from PGI now only works for EG7 Projects like LOTR...

#3 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,297 posts

Posted 13 January 2022 - 03:47 AM

View PostRonin Starwalker, on 13 January 2022 - 12:03 AM, said:

Just a suggestion here.

A small external view cam showing your mech from the front would be great just above the weapon selection HUD. Could even shrink the weapon selection HUD for a bigger cam.

This way I can see the external damage of my mech and also just looking cool shooting it's weapons.

Thanks.

Hello there, 'Ronin Starwalker'... Are you aware that something like this is sort of already available on the Testing Grounds if you use the F5 Freecam and F7 Hud Toggle keys? :o

~D. V. "has no idea if you're aware of these Testing Grounds special functions" Devnull

#4 SharDar

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 148 posts

Posted 14 January 2022 - 08:24 AM

If you're asking for a rear view mirror, I second the motion. On the other hand, that would just give me one more thing I have to remember to look at. I still struggle with getting obsessed with the fight and ignoring the mini map. *sigh*

#5 Ekson Valdez

Volunteer Moderator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 705 posts

Posted 19 January 2022 - 02:43 AM

This thread has been moved to Feature Suggestions

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users