No replies to this topic

#1 Daeron Katz

Senior Marketing and Community Manager

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 270 posts

Posted 22 February 2022 - 10:49 AM

RELEASE DATES AND ELIGIBILITY INFORMATION
Q: What is the release date for the Platinum Collection Pack variants?
The Platinum Collection Pack variants will be released to eligible pilots starting on the same day:
IS Platinum 01: February 22 2022
Clan Platinum 01: February 22 2022

Q: Someone gifted me a Platinum Collection Pack, which I’ve redeemed successfully through the Redeem Portal. When will I receive my 'Mechs?
Delivery of items received from a Platinum Collection Gift Code will also begin starting on February 22 2022.

Q: Has a sale end date been announced?
The Platinum Collection Pack should be available for purchase indefinitely.

Q: Can I upgrade from one Platinum Collection Pack to another?
No, there are no purchase tiers for the Platinum Collection Pack.

GENERAL QUESTIONS
Q: Will Platinum Collection Packs be available for purchase as Gift Codes through the MechWarrior Online Gift Store?
Yes.

Q: Do I need empty Mech Bays in preparation for receiving my 'Mechs?
Each Pack comes with all the Mech Bays required in order to house your newly acquired 'Mechs.

Q: What is the difference between a Platinum Variant and a Standard Variant?
The Platinum (P) Variant gives you a 30% C-Bill Boost when using that 'Mech. Standard Variants do not include this C-Bill boost.

The Platinum (P) Variant also come with a unique Pattern, which cannot be acquired or applied to other 'Mechs outside of the featured chassis.

Q: Can I apply the Platinum Pattern to other 'Mechs?
Yes! When you purchase a Platinum Collection you also unlock the Platinum Pattern for the Variants of the Chassis types included in the Platinum Pack. Platinum patterns will only ever be available in Platinum Collections.

Q: Will I be able to acquire Standard versions of the Platinum Variants?
No, there will only be Platinum variants of the Platinum Collection 'Mechs.

Q: Can I remove the unique Pattern from the Platinum (P) Variant to apply other Patterns?
Yes!

Q: If I remove the unique Pattern from the Platinum (P) Variant, can I re-apply it to that 'Mech later?
Yes, and there would be no cost in re-applying it. However, you can only apply that unique Pattern to the Platinum (P) Variant. You cannot apply the unique Pattern of an (P) Variant to any Standard Variants or other 'Mechs.

Q: Can I apply custom colors to the unlocked channels of the unique (P) Variant Patterns?
Yes!

Q: Can I sell my Platinum (P) Variant 'Mechs?
(P) Variants are locked to their Mech Bay and cannot be sold in-game. These are the Variants designated with an (P).

Q: What guarantees can be made about the balance of these Mechs?
Only that we will try to provide as fair an experience for all players, Clans and Inner Sphere alike. This may mean "nerfing" or "buffing" some weapons or adding Quirks to the 'Mechs at a later date.

Q: What are the Hardpoint details?
Hardpoints and other 'Mech details can be found towards the bottom of the Platinum Collection Pack page.

Q: My Platinum Collection 'Mechs look better on some maps than others, why is that?
We are aware of the issue and are currently re-working the lighting on all maps so that your Platinum Collection 'Mechs will look better with the improved lighting settings.

COLLECTION INCENTIVES, MONTHLY OR EARLY ADOPTER REWARDS, AND FACTION CONTENT
Q: Will there be Faction Content for this Pack?
No.

PAYMENT INFORMATION
Q: Which payment methods do you accept?
For direct credit card transactions we currently accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. We also accept most other major payment options through our current Global Payments option.

Payment options vary by country. Please click the Contact Us button at the bottom of the payment portal or contact Piranha Games support directly at billing@mwomercs.com if you have a specific payment question.

Q: Will this Collection be available for purchase worldwide?
Yes, except where prohibited by law.

Q: What can I do if I have encountered a problem with my purchase?
Please click the Contact Us button at the bottom of the payment portal or contact Piranha Games support directly at billing@mwomercs.com and our Support services will be happy to help you out. Please provide them with as much information as possible, such as a summary of the issue, the items being purchased, and the payment method being used.

Q: Who or what is Xsolla?
Xsolla is a global payment processor with a specific focus on providing payment infrastructures for videogame developers and publishers.

Q: Why can't I seem to process a successful transaction using PayPal Credit?
PayPal Credit is currently not supported. At this time the only available workaround for using PayPal Credit funds for MWO transactions is to send money from your main PayPal Credit account over to a secondary PayPal account. This will then allow you to use the newly-deposited funds in your secondary PayPal account to successfully process the transaction. Please note that when using the Send Money feature PayPal will apply a flat fee of 2.9% + $.30 US dollars (USD) per transaction to your payment total. This is the same fee you pay when you use a debit or credit card to send money through PayPal. Also note that this feature is not available on mobile devices.

Q: Am I able to get a refund for my 'Mech Pack if necessary?
Refunds are granted without issue in cases where none of the 'Mech Pack content has yet been delivered. If your 'Mech Pack content has been partially or fully delivered prior to the refund request, particularly in cases where some or all of that content has been consumed or used since its delivery, refund eligibility is not guaranteed and must first be evaluated and approved by Support services.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users