Homeworld Similar Game In 1St/3Rd Person View?

2 replies to this topic

#1 MECHL0VIN

Rookie

• Giant Helper
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 April 2022 - 07:06 AM

Hello I hope you're well and having fun.

the dream is to have a game like " Homeworld " from first/3rd person view while i'm in the action itself. and still be able to give commands to my fighters to attack/defend my target, I want to conquer or defend territories for example. the voice acting was sublime.. and every time i lost a fighter it felt really devastating ! i was so attached to every single ship ! every choice mattered ! it was so memorable and immersive.

I found a game called "void destroyer (2)" but it turned me off. may be the cardboard graphics aesthetic and the hollow bland world doesn't have any interesting feel to it.

I also don't care for these modern sims where you have to press 100 buttons just to take off/land. or leave ur ship and run around the stations. I don't want to build my ship from scratch either. all that feels like a waste of time to me. I'm more into spaceship combat in space freelancer types like that " everspace " one. I just need an extra layer of tactical strategy to it.

I have a feeling that like-minded mechwarrior fans would be into some interesting stuff to me as well XD sorry for ranting ! I appreciate your suggestions ! thanx !

Edited by MECHL0VIN, 09 April 2022 - 07:09 AM.

#2 Ch_R0me

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Named
  • The Named
  • 609 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationIn DireStar with Heavy Naval PPC

Posted 09 April 2022 - 11:33 AM

Closest thing I could see is House of the Dying Sun:

https://store.steamp..._the_Dying_Sun/

#3 Anjian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 3,735 posts

Posted 11 April 2022 - 11:18 PM

Some games.

Homeworld 3 and Homeworld Mobile are also coming.

Edited by Anjian, 11 April 2022 - 11:22 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users