• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,701 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 11 May 2022 - 09:28 PM

View PostRoodkapje, on 11 May 2022 - 10:35 AM, said:

You guys take this waaaay to seriously! LOL! Posted Image

No, you're just trying to deflect after your attempt to start a fight has failed and you were called out on your incompetence.
This forum has a low tolerance for false claims of competence. Always had, always will.

#62 Roodkapje

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 577 posts

Posted 16 May 2022 - 05:24 AM

View PostHorseman, on 11 May 2022 - 09:28 PM, said:

No, you're just trying to deflect after your attempt to start a fight has failed and you were called out on your incompetence.

No, you are just unaware of the fact that the statistics don't tell the whole story unless you are one of those managers who think they can control everything the right way by just looking at a bunch of numbers... Posted Image

What was it again ?!
Oh yeah : https://en.wikipedia..._and_statistics Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

This forum has a low tolerance for false claims of competence. Always had, always will.

FYI : I am playing this game pretty much since the release or even before that so I am not exactly new here... ;)

#63 Horseman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,701 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 16 May 2022 - 12:23 PM

View PostRoodkapje, on 16 May 2022 - 05:24 AM, said:

No, you are just unaware of the fact that the statistics don't tell the whole story unless you are one of those managers who think they can control everything the right way by just looking at a bunch of numbers... Posted Image

I am aware. And you fail to realize that they don't need to tell the whole story to be damning for you: you consistently underperform in light mechs, he consistently overperforms in them. In any difference of views on how to play light mechs, it's your advice that's considerably less trustworthy between the two

#64 Roodkapje

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 577 posts

Posted 19 May 2022 - 04:10 AM

View PostHorseman, on 16 May 2022 - 12:23 PM, said:

You consistently underperform in light mechs

You don't know that! Posted Image

he consistently overperforms in them.

Or has better luck when it comes to being in a good team...

You don't know that and neither do I at this point! ;)

In any difference of views on how to play light mechs, it's your advice that's considerably less trustworthy between the two

Again : That's your limited point of view and you can't tell or know that for sure!

HINT : I am not saying these things for fun or anything!
All advices are based on what I see on the actual battlefield out there and one of those things is people completely failing to play this game properly because of poor loadouts! Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users