A Network Error Ocurred

26 replies to this topic

#21 greeeef

• Pip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 June 2023 - 08:43 AM

I get this issue about 1 in 3 times when i try to log in now. Usually works after a ten minute wait (roughly how long it takes to try a router reboot or whatever)

I'd love a fix too, otherwise I might have to learn a new computer game!

#22 TP-313 Mac

• Pip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 June 2023 - 11:18 PM

Unfortunately, same here. All out of a sudden. And it's getting real annoying.

Plus the mwo homepage is loading quite slow too. Other pages loading fast as usual.

#23 greeeef

• Pip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 June 2023 - 07:13 AM

I'm currently on login attempt 5. It was the same yesterday. Please!

#24 greeeef

• Pip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 July 2023 - 11:40 AM

I'm just going to post each time I fail to login. I dont see the point of fixing anything else on this game if users can't login, most of them will just assume it's dead and play something else rather than persist for 10 minutes.

#25 xGKugelfang

Rookie

• Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 October 2023 - 11:59 PM

The login problem isn't getting any better. It takes me 5-10 tries to start, sometimes more. This is intimidating for new players. It's been the same for months now - can you please fix this? It's really important. Thanks.

#26 valrond

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 319 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 08 January 2024 - 11:19 AM

I have been playing this game since the beta. And now I can't login, I have been getting this error for the past few days and there is no way to getting into the game.
My internet connection is fine, I have been playing War Thunder and World of Warships without problems.

Update. I got it. I had to use my Surfshark VPN (using the same country) to log in. Amazing.

Edited by valrond, 08 January 2024 - 11:31 AM.

#27 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,660 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 09 January 2024 - 06:27 PM

View Postvalrond, on 08 January 2024 - 11:19 AM, said:

I have been playing this game since the beta. And now I can't login, I have been getting this error for the past few days and there is no way to getting into the game.
My internet connection is fine, I have been playing War Thunder and World of Warships without problems.

Update. I got it. I had to use my Surfshark VPN (using the same country) to log in. Amazing.

Depending exactly were in country, it may have been enough to bypass the problematic router system that the client was hitting and causing the issue. The router systems for the few blocks out may have been fine, but once you hit the highway, going west has lots of construction and/or accidents while taking the north or south highways has very little construction, to use an analog. And for the net, we have very little control over what route is taken, other than using a VPN and trying different servers, or potentially a different carrier, ISP vs tethered/hotspot on mobile.

And where you running the game through Steam or the standalone?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users