#1 Hellen Wheels

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,326 posts
  • LocationDraconis March

Posted 31 December 2011 - 04:46 PM

Greetings, Mercenary.

Hellen's MBCB (Mercenary Bonding Commission and Brokerage, LLC) is seeking Mercenary units' proposals to fulfill contract requests in preparation for MWO.

We are in a unique position to understand the wants and needs of mercenary units.

We work for you to ensure the best deals with the best clients.

Contracts extended by MBCB are heavily laden with performance and result oriented bonuses.

Tell your commander to contact MBCB for the best contracts in the Galaxy TODAY!

mwomercbroker@gmail.com

#2 Volume

• The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 06:51 PM

I remember the old days, the tough days. My Merc unit was just starting out - trying to find ANY work. Using ComStar's old contract database and the MRB, we got hosed on plenty of contracts. Most clients wouldn't even respond to our offers, but those who did always found a way to weasel out of something. Fine print ruined several of our successful missions - I remember one instance where we completed all primary and secondary objectives, but the funds were still on hold for weeks because we "didn't report our position every hour" which wasn't in the contract that I read at all, and barely made sense.

Another time, since all we could find were some backwater garrison missions, we were defending a small outpost on some moon in the middle of nowhere - "little to no resistance expected" is what the client told us, but the pay was half-decent and we had limited salvage rights - better than none, right? Of course, we got attacked by not one, but TWO lances of pirate 'Mechs! Between my team and I, we managed to take out three of them before the other two broke off to retreat. They barely scratched the compound, but when we were about to send salvage out to pull in equipment, our snake of a client stopped us and said we can't salvage more than 10 tons or it would void the contract! Ridiculous! We were NEVER TOLD of such a stupid surprise criteria. We pulled a few measly lasers out and some ammunition, but the local outpost (whose defenses weren't even READY when the pirates showed up on our sensors) took all the rest. And who had to pay for repairs? Yours truly.

Why am I mentioning these "contracts-gone-wrong" ? Because it happened with the MRB, it happened with the MRBC, and continues to happen to Mercs like you and I every single day.

Know what though? Nothing like this has EVER happened since I switched to the MBCB. Hellen hooks us up with the most reliable clients - no more shady dealings. We get paid on time every time, we get paid for targets of opportunity, we get paid for bounty, we get paid for any possible bonus objectives involved, and our clients love every second of it. Results-based and performance-based wages work out fantastic for my crew and I.

After using the MBCB once, you will not want to use any other bonding commission in the GALAXY. They're reliable, they iron out the contracts, there's no surprise criteria at the end of a mission to screw you out of your money, nothing! I love the confidence and know that I can trust Hellen to get us worry-free contracts, where we do exactly what it says on the page, and get paid extra for anything more. I know if we took that pirate garrison contract from Hellen, we would have brought back most of a COM-2D and half of a WSP-1A - not a handful of medium lasers. But the best part is we don't need to take middle-of-nowhere garrison conracts, because Hellen got us to the point where we got contracted out by the Lyran Commonwealth, and here we are today, all thanks to the MBCB.

Just wanted to extend a quick little "thank you" to Hellen's MBCB from Volume's Valiants. ^_^

-Vol

Edited by Volume, 31 December 2011 - 06:51 PM.

#3 Hellen Wheels

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,326 posts
  • LocationDraconis March

Posted 02 January 2012 - 01:41 PM

Volume speaks Words, and I am grateful for that. I quit ComStar's MRB because of the self dealing, back stabbing, wrong headed way they treated me and the Mercs I handled. Not to mention that ComStar "Overseer" who kept asking me to cook his books. That's why I've done such good business lately, because you know I deal a square hand. For those who don't know me, here's a brief FAQ:

What is the MBCB?
The MBCB is a private, not-for-profit clearinghouse of information that is designed to assist in the matchmaking process between mercenary units and potential employers. The MBCB can also help link lone wolves that are seeking potential mercenary employment with mercenary groups that are seeking to fill their ranks.

Why should I use the MBCB?
The MBCB collects, collates, and analyzes information about the State of the Galaxy and presents that information in an easy to read, succinct format that is available to House Leaders, Mercenary Agents, and Lone Wolves, so that they can make informed decisions that are in their best interests.

Why can't I sign up yet?
The MBCB's satellite uplink is currently being repaired following a recent unprovoked attack by agents of ComStar's MRB. Our satellite uplink will be repaired and operational within a Terran fortnight.

H

Edited by Hellen Wheels, 02 January 2012 - 02:02 PM.

#4 Darius Otsdarva

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 369 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 16 October 2012 - 08:32 PM

Looks very interesting. I'll keep an eye on this.

#5 Rhyshaelkan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 08:37 PM

Your powers of necromancy are epic. :)

#6 Hellen Wheels

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,326 posts
  • LocationDraconis March

Posted 23 November 2013 - 03:21 PM