Error Code 50 After Error Code 13

2 replies to this topic

#1 butchbottom

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 19 June 2022 - 02:33 PM

error code 50 started popping up, preventing me from logging onto my main, as soon as the update was pushed to fix error code 13. anyone have any ideas? really just want to play.

#2 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 25 June 2022 - 02:29 AM

Did you change your clock to get back into MWO so you could play while things were not working right? If so, they already said to return your clock to normal when they put the Patch out for everyone. Why? The workaround was no longer needed and would interfere with the post-Patch system state. :huh:

If you've already done the above clock restoration and that isn't the problem here, then please go to the top of the page and click on the "Support" link there. You'll need to click the appropriate E-Mail on that Support page and get in contact with PGI's MWO Support directly in order to figure out what the real problem is. :o

~D. V. "Did you already fix your Clock? If so, then Contact MWO Support!" Devnull

#3 ambosen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Aggressor
  • The Aggressor
  • 123 posts

Posted 30 June 2022 - 11:37 AM

Same issue I had. I had a couple of days I could play post error 13, only to suddenly start getting error code 50's after. couldn't even log into this forum until this morning when the issue suddenly spontaneously resolved itself. go check into my profile to find my event progress looks seriously, wonky too.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users