2 replies to this topic

#1 Nitehawk

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationMy Booth at Shizuka's House of Pain, Wasteland, Montenegro, Solaris

Posted 08 November 2011 - 05:03 PM

<B>

Maybe I shouldn't have been so vague about the purpose of "The Bubbling Kettel" thread. I think the name of this new thread is definitely more to the point.

For those of you who are interested, I've posted a detailed series of picture from MPBT: Solaris before it's shutdown. With so many people having captured drop footage during the era, I figured on doing something different: At the time it was bittersweet, yet in retrospect I couldn't have been happier for putting forth the effort of capturing shots our old home of Solaris, specifically it's sectors and bars.

They can be located at The Bubbling Kettel, or click here.

I hope you enjoy viewing them.

<B>

NTK

Edited by Nitehawk, 08 November 2011 - 07:00 PM.

#2 AuGuR

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 134 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationAustin TX

Posted 08 November 2011 - 06:42 PM

Figured that out from the onset, my "familiar" thing was more of a joke at possible senility creeping around my mind a bit.

#3 Duncan McAllister

Rookie

• 1 posts
  • LocationNorthern Michigan

Posted 03 December 2011 - 09:48 PM

hehehe..senillity runs rampant ! But anyway, I have been a MechWarrior fan for many years. ( Marik always ) I used to work at Fantastic Simulations when the owner created a Play by Mail version of the game. ( Yes, he got the license agreement from FASA to do it ! ), I had been playing on the floor for so long, it was so nice to get up off that floor. ( Wouldn't fit the table top...lol )

( ramble, ramble ) If this new game ends up useing the 'new' tech from the Library core found by the Grey Death Legion just before the Clans really showed up, I have some old Mechs that could be fun. I even have a jump capable Atlas !

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users