HOUSES, CLANS, MERCS,GUILDS, ETC..........................

2 replies to this topic

#1 GodHammer13

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 100 posts
  • LocationMA

Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:04 PM

I am throwing up a quick thread for 2 reasons, to give credit where credit is due, and to provide knowledge and an open , non discriminatory thread to those who seek it.

First, as I have researched and gone thru the forums, I want to give a shout out to all MechWarrior families, affiliations, etc. that have withstood the test of time and are coming back together to take there rightful places in the Pantheon that is the amazing world of Battletech!!!! I encourage you to post a comment here, perhaps with a short story of your history and how it has come full circle as well any possible recruitment you may be doing ( I KNOW, THERE ARE FORUMS DEDICATED JUST TO RECRUITMENT ) I truly respect and honor your hard work and presence in this world.

Second, I want to take note to the NEW PLAYERS, the youth that is coming in have no knowledge of the Battletech universe, but only a sheer love for the potential of the game, STAND AND BE RECOGNIZED!!!! for you will grow to be our lancemates and our enemies alike.

Third, this is the generation of social interaction, there are homes for all of us, I myself have been trying to recruit for a new presence in the battletech world, pilots of old and of new that will pave there way to glory now, not ride the coat tails of glory past. Take advantage of all the tools available to you, learn, grow, become an asset.

I will be offering up an open invitation Ventrilo server to any individuals who would like to share stories and/or talk battletech, let us find each other some homes, if interested , send me a message and i will return it with all the info

Edited by GodHammer13, 27 July 2012 - 12:05 PM.

#2 SABRET00TH

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 5 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:19 PM

I don't know about the game, but sir you should run for Prime Minister!

I salute you, eloquent, sincere and passionate.

Shine on

#3 GodHammer13

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 100 posts
  • LocationMA

Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:28 PM

View PostBrigadier, on 27 July 2012 - 12:19 PM, said:

I don't know about the game, but sir you should run for Prime Minister!

I salute you, eloquent, sincere and passionate.

Shine on

Thank you for your kind words, I actually game with a woman that resides in London, she is a one of a kind!!!! great person to game with, hope to see you in the field

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users