47 replies to this topic

#41 feeWAIVER

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,635 posts

Posted 03 August 2022 - 03:16 PM

View Postccrider, on 03 August 2022 - 03:13 PM, said:

Roseanne Barr: says racist stuff, blames it on her meds. J.K. Rowling: fighting an insane war against transgender people who will never hurt her. Uses the term "Terf" unironically. Tim Allen: says some pretty weird stuff about Jan 6th. Joe Rogan: spreads lots of lies about Covid vaccines. Blaine Lee Pardoe: also says really questionable things about Jan. 6th.

You WANT to be associated with them?

What did Pardoe they say about Jan 6th?
That Nancy Pelosi was responsible for security?
That the cops opened the gates and waved people in?
lol, you guys.

and you DON'T want to be associated with Joe Rogan? Waht?

Edited by feeWAIVER, 03 August 2022 - 03:20 PM.

#42 pbiggz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,684 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 03 August 2022 - 03:22 PM

View PostfeeWAIVER, on 03 August 2022 - 03:03 PM, said:

You think this is an IWIN button, or something? I don't see that as antisemitic I see that as anti-ruling class, that fact that you perceive it that way probably says more about you.

A picture of old wealthy men with grey hair and conspicuous facial features is anti-ruling class and nothing else? Surely its all just a coincidence and not at all coded to appeal to a certain subset of people.

I cant tell if you really can't see it, or if you just don't want to.

View PostfeeWAIVER, on 03 August 2022 - 03:03 PM, said:

And your attempts at justifying below that are just as gross.

I never justified ****. I specifically said

View Postpbiggz, on 03 August 2022 - 02:17 PM, said:

I don't like that attitude. Its typically, contemptuously liberal, and its not an attitude people should have when they're trying to not lose elections forever and alienate vast parts of the population.

I never justified it. I'm just not letting you make a false equivalence, because thats exactly what you're up to.

You think her calls to love your neighbor

It is very possible to call for peace and unity without trying to launder the image of the NSDAP, which is certifiably what she was doing.

at a time when the capital was wrapped in razor wire and the new government and media were calling half the country {Godwin's Law} and domestic terrorists was just "double speak"? And you think I'm the conspiracy guy?

My brother in christ the trump supporters tried to overthrow the government with guns. If you're unwilling to face that reality, and if you're that determined to embrace this retrograde counterculture garbage, then its pretty clear you're looking for a fight, so communicating with you is of no further value. You'll just pretend certifiable facts are untrue, and post some stormfront article to "prove" it.

Edited by pbiggz, 03 August 2022 - 03:23 PM.

#43 feeWAIVER

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,635 posts

Posted 03 August 2022 - 03:30 PM

View Postpbiggz, on 03 August 2022 - 03:22 PM, said:

A picture of old wealthy men with grey hair and conspicuous facial features is anti-ruling class and nothing else? Surely its all just a coincidence and not at all coded to appeal to a certain subset of people.

I cant tell if you really can't see it, or if you just don't want to.

I don't think they have conspicuous facial features. One looks japanese. One looks german. One looks jewish. The other three could be anything, from anywhere.

I didn't read the rest, and I'm not going to engage with you anymore.

Edited by feeWAIVER, 03 August 2022 - 03:31 PM.

#44 pbiggz

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,684 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 03 August 2022 - 03:32 PM

so you just don't want to see it.

I can't argue with that. Its not possible. There's no argument to be had when you're just working backwards from a conclusion you already came to. This thread has run its course, have fun carrying water for fascists.

Edited by pbiggz, 03 August 2022 - 03:33 PM.

#45 feeWAIVER

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,635 posts

Posted 03 August 2022 - 03:39 PM

View Postpbiggz, on 03 August 2022 - 03:32 PM, said:

so you just don't want to see it.

I can't argue with that. Its not possible. There's no argument to be had when you're just working backwards from a conclusion you already came to. This thread has run its course, have fun carrying water for fascists.

Okay one more. I really need to stop talking to you though, I have you blocked for a reason, and I need to remember that.

1. Who are you to say this thread has run it's course? Cancel Culture isn't real, remember?
2. It's ironic that you speak of anti-fascism, but you adorn yourself with a red star and an "Overlord" title. Like, that's honestly pretty funny.

Alright, nice talking to you again lol.

#46 pbiggz

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,684 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 03 August 2022 - 03:41 PM

View PostfeeWAIVER, on 03 August 2022 - 03:39 PM, said:

Okay one more. I really need to stop talking to you though, I have you blocked for a reason, and I need to remember that.

1. Who are you to say this thread has run it's course? Cancel Culture isn't real, remember?

Someone who's read more ******* books than you apparently.

2. It's ironic that you speak of anti-fascism, but you adorn yourself with a red star and an "Overlord" title. Like, that's honestly pretty funny.

******' gottem. Behold his rhetorical mastery. He's oWnEd tHe lEfT.

#47 ccrider

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 03 August 2022 - 04:35 PM

I adorn all my Mechs with Cobra icons and CBR tags but I'm not carrying water for lizard people. I dunno if actively arguing that Jan 6th was an ok exercise of free speech and using an icon provided by a pretend stomp robbit game are exactly the same thing. But I'll say this; this thread has provided me something to do on breaks so feel free to keep going. I work all week.

#48 Ekson Valdez

Volunteer Moderator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Posted 03 August 2022 - 09:01 PM

This thread has gone off-course and there doesn't seem to be any interest in discussing the original topic anymore. If you want a political discussion, feel free to do so in the Off Topic Discussions.

Thread closed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users