Ace Of Spades Pilot Lfwork

3 replies to this topic

#1 StabbyCrux

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 August 2022 - 02:18 AM

Just seeking an innersphere unit, would love Davion but so long as I can run my IS mechs it should be all good. I'd like to try some competitive play, it's something I got to try only a handful of times and it didn't really go far..

Been playing on and off for years, like the new talent tree spec so considering a rebound for some teamwork and thrills, I've almost 60 mechs so I should be able to fill a variety of roles from sniping to brawls, missile boats I have a lack of.

#2 Sawk

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Captain
  • Star Captain
  • 402 posts

Posted 26 August 2022 - 03:08 PM

HMM you really need to have CLAN mechs, many top teams have them, with a few INTERSPERE mechs, just saying : )

SAWK PS never know how many will tell you THAT.

#3 StabbyCrux

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 August 2022 - 06:28 PM

I've 23 clanner mechs and 34 IS mechs, but been less fond of clanners after their PPC's where nerfed.. My Cauldron born primes probably my favourite, pinging ppl with RA-RS UAC10's gets me easily over 1000dmg most solo quickmatchs, that's my main money maker ^^

#4 IronWolfPack64

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2023 Top 12 Qualifier
  • CS 2023 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 269 posts

Posted 30 August 2022 - 07:40 PM

View PostStabbyCrux, on 26 August 2022 - 02:18 AM, said:

Just seeking an innersphere unit, would love Davion but so long as I can run my IS mechs it should be all good. I'd like to try some competitive play, it's something I got to try only a handful of times and it didn't really go far..

Been playing on and off for years, like the new talent tree spec so considering a rebound for some teamwork and thrills, I've almost 60 mechs so I should be able to fill a variety of roles from sniping to brawls, missile boats I have a lack of.

Hey bro so sorry I didn’t see this post earlier. Come hop in our channel we are a Inner Sphere loyalist unit!

https://discord.gg/ebszDkKy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users