Advancing To Tier 3 Immediatelly Makes Game Unplayable

210 replies to this topic

#201 Arnetheus

• PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 31 January 2024 - 06:33 AM

View PostMeep Meep, on 31 January 2024 - 03:46 AM, said:

I don't believe you.

Ah yes, the power of feefies and beliefs.
Which part exactly?
Well, sorry to disappoint, i have only 1 alt i barely used over 3 years. I have no need for 14 = )

I think you just make this stuff up on the fly because you like to argue. Why? Dunno, but its common amongst certain higher level pvp players.

Ah, so your feefies are telling you this? What a valuable information this is, how informative. That's totally how discussions and arguments work... at least according to twitter mobs.
"If i don't like what i hear, i will pretend people are lying to me".
Well, at least you finally admitted to your arguing with people being a pointless emotional drivel. As if constant strawmanning and logical fallacies weren't already obvious about it.
Thank you.

Eve online is chock full of the type which is why I can sniff it out so easily here. The grandstanding and moralizing on the forums there make this place look like a kiddy care center.

I have zero care for EVE or your application of delusions from one game to another.

As to TTB the overall rank as of the time I checked was this.
Overview for: TTB
Rank 230
Percentile 99.19%

Yes, those are generalised stats, which Jarls tends to overbuff, an old issue. Which are mostly pointless. Normally people tend to look at the performance over the months and years.
Surely you are not pretending to be blind right now? You can see the rest 99% of information on the screen and make intelligent conclusions, right?

View PostBesh, on 31 January 2024 - 03:48 AM, said:

A check on his stats right now says exactly what MeepMeep posted .

Yes, it does.
It also says exactly what i posted.

I'm not even sure what's the point of this one specific argument is. Do you people somehow feel the need to defend TTB's honor of being one of the "best players" of MWO?
I'm a bit confused on that part.

#202 Meep Meep

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,825 posts
  • LocationBehind You

Posted 31 January 2024 - 06:50 AM

I don't believe you. All you have presented are words. But hey! Thanks for your opinions! Everyone is always free to give them. Posted Image

#203 Vite Ramen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 152 posts

Posted 31 January 2024 - 07:02 AM

TTB cannot be the best player in all of mwo while Meep Meep or any of their alts still play the game

#204 feeWAIVER

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,705 posts

Posted 31 January 2024 - 07:23 AM

Just to put things in perspective, y'all are arguing over the quantifiable skill of an overweight and middle aged German youtuber, who has a financial and social incentive to be "good" in a 10 year old game with no cheat detection.

Just saying, take it with a grain of salt, and a pinch of skepticism, smoke and mirrors on the Internet.

Edited by feeWAIVER, 31 January 2024 - 07:26 AM.

#205 whatever it takes

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Dragoon
  • The Dragoon
  • 191 posts

Posted 31 January 2024 - 07:30 AM

View PostVite Ramen, on 31 January 2024 - 07:02 AM, said:

TTB cannot be the best player in all of mwo while Meep Meep or any of their alts still play the game

CHADOKEN!

#206 Meep Meep

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,825 posts
  • LocationBehind You

Posted 31 January 2024 - 07:43 AM

View PostVite Ramen, on 31 January 2024 - 07:02 AM, said:

Thats the hilarious part. I've never made any claim to be a top player or even Gud. I have no inherent enmity towards any players TTB or otherwise. I made one parody alt called Mr S A T A N since the anime character is a boastful blowhard to poke fun at the tryhards. The trend at the time was to stick their jarls rank in their stream title as either boast or prank and the satan alt was ranked 666 at the time so I thought it would be funny to stick that in my stream title.

Welp zomg did The Triggering happen. Near every notorious tippy top streamer piled into the stream to mean girl me and started calling me out in game voip and chat every time we were in the same match constantly shizz talking. Then an alt thread popped up detailing their journey up from tier 5 and one of the same ones mean girling me in game started mean girling me in the thread. THEN(and this is the best part) the thread blew up in the tryhard streamer clic and a certain streamer banned me instantly when I followed them and then launched into a nearly 7 minute rant about it after ensuring I couldn't reply back.

That backfired and I sync dropped the next match and typed out three simple statements of fact with no vulgarity or tos breaking language and he lost his mind and since then STILL mean girls me in chat and voip and on his stream if I drop into it. The best part is that they see my alts EVERYWHERE now even though I'm not playing because some no name with a few hundred games had a good match. "I bet thats meep meep.."

I've never laughed so hard in my life.Posted Image

Thanks to all for the incredible content!Posted Image Posted Image

Edited by Meep Meep, 31 January 2024 - 09:03 AM.

#207 Vite Ramen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 152 posts

Posted 31 January 2024 - 08:10 AM

Dude, you ok? Have a Vite Ramen. It's both delicious and nutritious.

#208 Meep Meep

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,825 posts
  • LocationBehind You

Posted 31 January 2024 - 08:12 AM

Yes, I am highly entertained. Also just had a nice steak with hash browns cooked in the drippings. I'm full but thanks for the offer!Posted Image

#209 Ihlrath

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wild Dog
  • Wild Dog
  • 370 posts

Posted 31 January 2024 - 08:55 AM

I'm still trying to get back to Tier 4 to escape the desolate wasteland that is Sweaty World.

It's like that Costner movie Water World just... somehow... even worse. Posted Image

#210 foamyesque

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 720 posts

Posted 31 January 2024 - 05:46 PM

View PostMeep Meep, on 31 January 2024 - 07:43 AM, said:

Thats the hilarious part. I've never made any claim to be a top player or even Gud. I have no inherent enmity towards any players TTB or otherwise. I made one parody alt called Mr S A T A N since the anime character is a boastful blowhard to poke fun at the tryhards. The trend at the time was to stick their jarls rank in their stream title as either boast or prank and the satan alt was ranked 666 at the time so I thought it would be funny to stick that in my stream title.

Welp zomg did The Triggering happen. Near every notorious tippy top streamer piled into the stream to mean girl me and started calling me out in game voip and chat every time we were in the same match constantly shizz talking. Then an alt thread popped up detailing their journey up from tier 5 and one of the same ones mean girling me in game started mean girling me in the thread. THEN(and this is the best part) the thread blew up in the tryhard streamer clic and a certain streamer banned me instantly when I followed them and then launched into a nearly 7 minute rant about it after ensuring I couldn't reply back.

That backfired and I sync dropped the next match and typed out three simple statements of fact with no vulgarity or tos breaking language and he lost his mind and since then STILL mean girls me in chat and voip and on his stream if I drop into it. The best part is that they see my alts EVERYWHERE now even though I'm not playing because some no name with a few hundred games had a good match. "I bet thats meep meep.."

I've never laughed so hard in my life.Posted Image

Thanks to all for the incredible content!Posted Image Posted Image

Sir, this is a Wendy's.

#211 Meep Meep

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,825 posts
  • LocationBehind You

Posted 31 January 2024 - 10:35 PM

View Postfoamyesque, on 31 January 2024 - 05:46 PM, said:

Sir, this is a Wendy's.

I know right? Yet they keep trying to act like its a 1990s high school mean girls and all. Thats ok I can dig a hybrid pvp/jersy shore type vibe in my drops. It's all entertainment to me. Posted Image

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users