21 replies to this topic

#21 AnAnachronismAlive

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 423 posts

Posted 20 December 2022 - 03:03 AM

View PostDistilled Mojo, on 30 November 2022 - 03:22 AM, said:

I've been stuck at the boarder of rank 4 rank 3 for a month now. Every time I rank up to 3 I invariably encounter a string of stinging defeats. What do I need to work on to master rank 3+?

Hey, mate!

Should you still be in need for some experienced assessment about potential flaws / limiting habits regarding your MWO experience, just drop onto our Discord-Server and have some QP-drops with some friendly MWO-veterans that gladly share any hints they have.

Just hop onto the SRoT Discord-Server and you will receive help asap.

See you on the battlefield!

#22 Aleksandr Sergeyevich Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts

Posted 29 December 2022 - 02:44 PM

I used to care about Tiers… many many years ago… but honestly… the game become more fun once I turned of Tiers and just ignored it.

Play for fun… heck… I wish I could go back to T4 and T5 just to chat again… the conversations are much funnier over coms in t4 and t5. A lot less toxicity… and a lot more beer…

People rarely use the in-game coms in the higher tiers unless it’s for strategy or blame calling… which is great for winning games but sometimes I just want to mechdad out just chill.

Anyway, I understand if you want to climb in tiers, but don’t stress it too much. Focus on having fun and enjoying your time… and I am sure you will climb regardless since you seem to have the improvement mentality anyway!

Hang in there bud and keep on keeping on! You got this!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users